Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lonzo is a guard and doesn't like to penetrate. When he does, usually bad things happen

Idc about Zion getting blocked at the rim when 95% of his shots are taken there. Simple math tells me he's going to get blocked every now and then
Lonzo has one of the lowest blocked FGA on your team, but whatever makes u sleep well at night.

He said this like its a FACT, GTFOH....

Oh he just threw mans under the bus like that? Figured there was something to it. Fvv actually aggressive going to the basket and gets blocked a lot. You can always see it coming too.

Oh he just threw mans under the bus like that? Figured there was something to it. Fvv actually aggressive going to the basket and gets blocked a lot. You can always see it coming too.
I wasn't trying to state it as a fact fwiw, but I'm not trying to double down on it either

I wasn't trying to state it as a fact fwiw, but I'm not trying to double down on it either

Oh okay. I was stating that shit as fact like I'd bet money fvv is top 3 amongst guards total shots blocked at the rim if the stat is tracked somewhere.

Went from the best FB in the league to a legit All Star. Has to be the MIP and, if MVP actually meant most valuable, would be a serious contender.

Back