Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@AP21 I tried man. He don't like me man. Always no signing shit I say. I can't do anything about it anymore. I give up
tenor.gif

I have so many thoughts lol

I'm not about to hit y'all with a wall of text though.

I'll try to summarize it with this. I asked how many national games or Pelicans games period that you all watched. I honestly don't remember but my point was a lot of you take what you see and hear from national pundits about the Pelicans and form your opinions from that. I wish you just own it but I digress. I can't speak on the Knicks with intimate knowledge because I'm not checking for them on any level. I get my insight from AZ, ironman, etc.

I wasn't trying to play anybody but y'all took it that way and it's been a running joke ever since.

I know if I come in here, it's jokes, which I'm more than ok with. When I want to talk actual ball,I rather do it in the Pelicans thread so that it doesn't get lost in the sea of posts in this thread tbh.

I have the exact same arguments with my group chat that I do with Dwayne. Like verbatim. But I look at shit differently. He thinks Gentry was a horrible coach and I think while he had a role in some of their shortcomings, it wasn't solely on him. ??‍♂️

But I'm trying to keep this short. Basically at this point, no two Pelicans fans on this board share the same outlook about the team and that's ok. I'll continue to watch for the things I like to look for and base my expectations accordingly.

I'll try to summarize it with this. I asked how many national games or Pelicans games period that you all watched. I honestly don't remember but my point was a lot of you take what you see and hear from national pundits about the Pelicans and form your opinions from that. I wish you just own it but I digress. I can't speak on the Knicks with intimate knowledge because I'm not checking for them on any level. I get my insight from AZ, ironman, etc.

I wasn't trying to play anybody but y'all took it that way and it's been a running joke ever since.

I know if I come in here, it's jokes, which I'm more than ok with. When I want to talk actual ball,I rather do it in the Pelicans thread so that it doesn't get lost in the sea of posts in this thread tbh.

I have the exact same arguments with my group chat that I do with Dwayne. Like verbatim. But I look at shit differently. He thinks Gentry was a horrible coach and I think while he had a role in some of their shortcomings, it wasn't solely on him. ??‍♂️

But I'm trying to keep this short. Basically at this point, no two Pelicans fans on this board share the same outlook about the team and that's ok. I'll continue to watch for the things I like to look for and base my expectations accordingly.
New Orleans folks don't always be on the same page but at the end of the day we family. Nothing more nothing less.

I thought it was wild af Dwayne tried to shit on Zion for being a poor FT shooter when the nigga went 10/11 last night and it was said multiple times post game that was a huge area he and coach Vinson worked on because they know he's going to get to the line a lot.

Definitely skimmed the music and didn't listen to it lol

giphy-downsized-large (4).gif

I thought it was wild af Dwayne tried to shit on Zion for being a poor FT shooter when the nigga went 10/11 last night and it was said multiple times post game that was a huge area he and coach Vinson worked on because they know he's going to get to the line a lot.

Definitely skimmed the music and didn't listen to it lol

Until it’s applied to an entire season I don’t care.

Dwight Howard was working on 3s a few off seasons

Point is until to consistently do it I will gon off what you showed already. Just like a normal person would

Back