Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I forgot I can give opinions on every team except the Pelicans. @Dwayne the only pelicans fan I can have a convo with about the pels without bias
So I don't laugh at Pelicans jokes? Btw no disrespect to @Dwayne but dude is a surface level fan. Nothing wrong with that, but for a nigga is telling me to trade a rookie because he fat after one year than I can't really have deep discussions with him.

fuck outta bruh.

like seriously. Your takes on this team are the worse and you suppose to be a fan.

At every turn and I literally mean EVERY TURN you be wrong about this team. From the coaching to the rotation to the players.

Just stop

Love you bro.
lmao

200.gif

Mad because I’m not a Zion fan

He gotta prove to me he more than just a bulldozer that dunks.

This team will go as far as BI takes us. Not Zion. He’s second option on this team as of right now
That's different from trading him after one season fam. That was my point. I actually agree BI is the best. But you be throwing some wild hot takes like its nothing Enwzf22XIAQKdW9.gif

Mad because I’m not a Zion fan

He gotta prove to me he more than just a bulldozer that dunks.

This team will go as far as BI takes us. Not Zion. He’s second option on this team as of right now

I agree with this. BI one of my favorite young players. Sad he getting over shadowed by Zions hype beasts.

Im rooting for BI to take that final step this season and get to super star level

I agree with this. BI one of my favorite young players. Sad he getting over shadowed by Zions hype beasts.

Im rooting for BI to take that final step this season and get to super star level
I been active saying he is the best player on our team. Even positing memes and shit of him. I literally said if he plays D this year it's over for y'all lol.

Man y'all taking me out of my character

Carry on GettyImages-1190501127-e1592249522878.jpg

Back