Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Funny shit is we both know you still a fan and stay wishing they can finally become good.

giphy.gif

sounds like you since the year 2000

“Opinions “, lmao. U guys come at them with jokes most of the time, it’s understandable why @AP21 and @silverfoxx get defensive.

I am not innocent either, I get my jokes in too.

Ok and?

which team do we not come with the jokes for?

Been killing the rockets for days and @hustle and @south been laughing along.

Same jokes about the pels and it be "ima adress this in the pelicans thread"

Ok and?

So I don't laugh at Pelicans jokes? Btw no disrespect to @Dwayne but dude is a surface level fan. Nothing wrong with that, but for a nigga is telling me to trade a rookie because he fat after one year than I can't really have deep discussions with him.

Ok and?

Jokes are cool. I fire off jokes about the Rockets non stop, but I don’t then turn around and claim “I am trying to have a convo about their team without any bias”

Jokes are cool. I fire off jokes about the Rockets non stop, but I don’t then turn around and claim “I am trying to have a convo about their team without any bias”
I can only speak for myself and no other caw Caws , but it's pretty obvious there is a inside joke to gaslight niggas in this thread, I ain't dumb bruh, so no matter whats said I'm going to continue to never take this thread seriously unless it's with certain posters like you, that spurs informative nigga, @A.F.R.I.C.A , etc.

I can only speak for myself and no other caw Caws , but it's pretty obvious there is a inside joke to gaslight niggas in this thread, I ain't dumb bruh, so no matter whats said I'm going to continue to never take this thread seriously unless it's with certain posters like you, that spurs informative nigga, @A.F.R.I.C.A , etc.
Put some respect on @#1hiphopjunki3

lol @ Spurs informative nigga

He should change his name to that

Are you insinuating there is an inside joke between every non pelicans poster for the most part?

Back