Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I agree with this. BI one of my favorite young players. Sad he getting over shadowed by Zions hype beasts.

Im rooting for BI to take that final step this season and get to super star level
imo eventually one of them will have to leave for the other to maximize his potential

I mean it’s fine now since both are still technically growing into their own but eventually...

This nigga came to the bubble overweight and still looks heavy last night.
Better get it together
And he looked like shit on D, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to trade him yet. Just premature takes fam.

And like I said you confusing my takes with some other niggas. I dont even talk about rotations lmao

imo eventually one of them will have to leave for the other to maximize his potential

I mean it’s fine now since both are still technically growing into their own but eventually...

I dont agree. We in the era of players wanting to play together, so why would one of them want to leave to share the ball with another mfer?

Also, if they both get to their potential, their games complement each other well.

The only thing that needs to happen imo is that BI needs to be the primary ball handler more often and then pick and roll teams to death with Zion.

That with shooters is gonna be the best version of the pelicans.

Too bad they going with the fuck shooting lineup. Lmaooo.

We talking bout they need shooting and they got lonzo, bledsoe and Adams starting together.

I dont agree. We in the era of players wanting to play together, so why would one of them want to leave to share the ball with another mfer?

Also, if they both get to their potential, their games complement each other well.

The only thing that needs to happen imo is that BI needs to be the primary ball handler more often and then pick and roll teams to death with Zion.

That with shooters is gonna be the best version of the pelicans.

Too bad they going with the fuck shooting lineup. Lmaooo.

We talking bout they need shooting and they got lonzo, bledsoe and Adams starting together.
That's the current plan with SVG. BI is a improving playmaker and Zion makes quick offensive decisions. BI is the main guy on the team. Zion is the co captain, but ain't ready yet so in closing games BI will be the one to go to.

That's the current plan with SVG. BI is a improving playmaker and Zion makes quick offensive decisions. BI is the main guy on the team. Zion is the co captain, but ain't ready yet so in closing games BI will be the one to go to.

Zion will never close games. Ever.

can’t make a jumper and can’t hit FTs.

Let’s play another game...

Since harden been a rocket, how many 50 win seasons the rockets have? Playoff appearances? Playoff series wins?

Then do the pelicans.

Let’s compare.

This ain’t football. You don’t get respect for getting to WCFs

You get respect for winning rings fam.

Let’s not go 0-27 here Lololololol

You doing this dumb shit again man. How can you say NEVER. He shot 10/11 last night in free throws and has been improving with Fred Vision and is 20 years old. This is the stuff I'm talking about with your takes. Just dial the hot takes man and we can agree more on things.

Shaq done that too before. So has GA and Dwight Howard

fall back youngin.

Back