Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

watching harden play

View attachment 420554

way too nonchalant and don’t seem accountable...I kinda hate who he’s become on the low

this nigga is the antithesis to Heat culture

can somebody please become available soon? Lol

Feel the same. Not sure I want to risk everything we built for this type of nigga imparticular. I'd rather stay course keep asset building and developing until a move presents itself. He looked good before Giannis signed that extension but not so much now.

I'm cool.

Feel the same. Not sure I want to risk everything we built for this type of nigga imparticular. I'd rather stay course keep asset building and developing until a move presents itself. He looked good before Giannis signed that extension but not so much now.

I'm cool.
Well an issue I have is we kinda are on a time limit with butler and Dragic if you wanna include him. We don’t have the time to develop in-house for TOO long

idk man... I’m conflicted there’s a MVP 34ppg scorer just dangling there when we struggled to score in the finals

I hate this chubby partying nigga lol

Well an issue I have is we kinda are on a time limit with butler and Dragic if you wanna include him. We don’t have the time to develop in-house for TOO long

idk man... I’m conflicted there’s a MVP 34ppg scorer just dangling there when we struggled to score in the finals

I hate this chubby partying nigga lol

Can't see masai giving up more than lowry/powell/picks at this point with Giannis locked up. So I think that takes us out the running.

Can't see masai giving up more than lowry/powell/picks at this point with Giannis locked up. So I think that takes us out the running.
I mean were you ever in the running for harden though? I mean You can possibly snag you a oladipo if you willing to part with Powell, another young player and a pick or something

idk man Beal is the perfect guy

I just need Russ to work his magic but quicker than usual

I mean were you ever in the running for harden though? I mean You can possibly snag you a oladipo if you willing to part with Powell, another young player and a pick or something

idk man Beal is the perfect guy

I just need Russ to work his magic but quicker than usual

The assets to make a deal are/were there. Question is if the Raptors even inquired.

Kevin Harlan sounds like he doing a radio broadcast smfh. Why I don’t like remote broadcast sometimes

Back