Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

That article on harden smh...

I see why Russ wanted out.
“If the Rockets had two or three days between games, it was a good bet Harden would call for an off day and charter a private jet to party in Las Vegas or another city,” MacMahon wrote. “He always gets an excused absence from the first practice after the All-Star break for the same reason.”

“If the Rockets had two or three days between games, it was a good bet Harden would call for an off day and charter a private jet to party in Las Vegas or another city,” MacMahon wrote. “He always gets an excused absence from the first practice after the All-Star break for the same reason.”

So Harden was hopping fresh of the jet after binge drinking and bad eating and still giving y’all favorite teams 40-50 points? Tragic!

That is sad though lol

Kanye West Beck GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I aint goin back and forth wit you niggas

Horents came in like 02 when I was in the 10th grade and we became the pelicans in 2013

Where you get 07 from

You right. The okc years threw me off but then I remembered that was because of Katrina and they had already been in new Orleans.

So 18 years... damn.

You thought we got a team in 07.

I should have known better. You didn’t watch ball till LBJ got to Miami.
I wasn’t co-signing the team being in 2007 I was co-signing the idea you don’t know wtf you talking about lol

you’re telling me there’s no history for y’all prior to 2013 when only the name changed and went back to charlotte

I wasn’t co-signing the team being in 2007 I was co-signing the idea you don’t know wtf you talking about lol

you’re telling me there’s no history for y’all prior to 2013 when only the name changed and went back to charlotte

I didn’t say it’s no history when we was the Hornets.

Find where I said that and I’ll send you 100.

Literally said PELICANS became the team in 2013

You been drinking too much Big Face coffee and cruising too many Rockets and Heat forums.

I didn’t say it’s no history when we was the Hornets.

Find where I said that and I’ll send you 100.

Literally said PELICANS became the team in 2013

You been drinking too much Big Face coffee and cruising too many Rockets and Heat forums.
You said the pelicans got the name in 2013 as a cop out in reply to me saying y’all have no history or culture but if the name simply changed and you did have a history prior to 2013 why the hell would that be your response to what I said? Lmao

Don’t answer that.

like I said, not talking to pawns this season

Back