The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He's on mine and has been for a minute. His lack of playoff success is a non-factor to me.
Yeah I think we had this talk as well as a discussion

them rings Jason Kidd and Payton run don’t really elevate them over Chris Paul but it’ll be sad a bit if he never makes a finals

I hooped majority of my life but I'll admit I'm also a basketball nerd when it comes to numbers and stats

I like visuals, context and the ability to quantify what I'm looking at

You have to have some balance of the eye test and the numbers

Yup. Analytical data is a tool, not the tool.

We don’t have that issue on this board. Other places some fans go straight to data without any actual watching, context or understanding what they’re watching.

Then on the flip side some fans shun all data. And only apply watching. Which can cause blind spots on their end as well.

Guys like KD understand the difference, the former is just super annoying.

Yeah I think we had this talk as well as a discussion

them rings Jason Kidd and Payton run don’t really elevate them over Chris Paul but it’ll be sad a bit if he never makes a finals
He won't win it but a MVP trumps a finals loss. Also Kidd became a role player while CP3 remains a 2nd option.

He won't win it but a MVP trumps a finals loss. Also Kidd became a role player while CP3 remains a 2nd option.
lol man a person could make the argument that he should win as crazy as it is

what about kidd bringing those nets teams to the finals?

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Miami Heat guard Victor Oladipo will miss at least the next four games due to the knee injury he suffered on Thursday night against the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Heat announced Friday that Oladipo wasn't accompanying the team on its four-game road trip as he undergoes further evaluation.

Oladipo grabbed his knee after a dunk and had to be taken out of Miami's 110-104 win over the Lakers in the fourth quarter. He finished the game with 18 points on 5-of-8 shooting, four rebounds and three steals in 25 minutes.

Since joining Miami at the trade deadline, Oladipo has averaged 12.0 points and 3.5 assists through four games.