Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Cant wait till Lavines in a Knicks uniform

200.gif

They should probably fire SVG for playing Zion at the point last night. He only had 35 pts, 14 boards and tied a career high in assists with 8.

Terrible coaching. Smh🤦🏾‍♂️

They should probably fire SVG for playing Zion at the point last night. He only had 35 pts, 14 boards and tied a career high in assists with 8.

He didn’t really play the point.

It it’s finally good to see the coach actually making coaching decisions instead of doing the same thing over and over.

He didn’t really play the point.

It it’s finally good to see the coach actually making coaching decisions instead of doing the same thing over and over.
You just can't ever admit you wrong can you lol

He primarily played the point. That's not up for debate.

Good day sir

On Friday, with Lonzo Ball out with a sore left hip, the Pelicans decided to fully lean into Point Zion. Instead of just having him initiate the offense following free throws and dead balls, he took over ball-handling duties regardless of circumstance. The Pelicans’ second-year star handled that added responsibility wonderfully, piecing together a 37-point, 15-rebound, eight-assist masterpiece against one of the league’s elite defensive teams. “We want to get him more experience at that spot going forward because I think that’s where his future is in this game,” Pelicans coach Stan Van Gundy said. “I really do.”

– via CHRISTIAN CLARK @ New Orleans Times-Picayune

On Friday, with Lonzo Ball out with a sore left hip, the Pelicans decided to fully lean into Point Zion. Instead of just having him initiate the offense following free throws and dead balls, he took over ball-handling duties regardless of circumstance. The Pelicans’ second-year star handled that added responsibility wonderfully, piecing together a 37-point, 15-rebound, eight-assist masterpiece against one of the league’s elite defensive teams. “We want to get him more experience at that spot going forward because I think that’s where his future is in this game,” Pelicans coach Stan Van Gundy said. “I really do.”

– via CHRISTIAN CLARK @ New Orleans Times-Picayune

Thanks for the heads up guys. Will try to watch that game later today.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Will try to watch that game later today.
Just finished the game, and I think I have to agree with @Dwayne . He “brought the ball up” more than usual in this game, but he was at his normal level of “Point Zion”.

Zion could have had 50 in this game, missed so many easy shots at the basket.

Adams was amazing against Embiid. Locked him up.

Dwight Howard, lol.

Just finished the game, and I think I have to agree with @Dwayne . He “brought the ball up” more than usual in this game, but he was at his normal level of “Point Zion”.

Zion could have had 50 in this game, missed so many easy shots at the basket.

Adams was amazing against Embiid. Locked him up.

Dwight Howard, lol.

Thanks fam.

Just randomly looked back at a list of 2nd round picks over the last few years. :scust:

Bunch of irrelevant players who see no tick or already out of the league.

Denver had the best hit with Jokic.

Still too early to tell who could emerge as a great pick but..

"riight"

They come in handy for trade assets but are second round picks overrated?

Back