Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

My point is

if I say he’s a great shooter and you says he ain’t.

A chart would determine who is right
to me, using a chart isnt about who's more right per se, but to justify your position.

there was a time the corner 3 was considered to be the worst shot in basketball...well...its not anymore and there is data to support that

to me, using a chart isnt about who's more right per se, but to justify your position.

there was a time the corner 3 was considered to be the worst shot in basketball...well...its not anymore and there is data to support that

When you used data/facts to justify something, your using it to be right and show somebody facts instead of opinion

When you used data/facts to justify something, your using it to be right and show somebody facts instead of opinion
ok

statistics can show that black on black crime is high...this can be a fact for sure...however, it lacks the necessary context to show why this is the case.

This is why white people always say "what about black on black crime" or "what about chicago".
Jimmy Butler can statistically be one of the best shooters in the league, but what's the context?

clutch minutes in a game? last 5 min of the 2nd and 4th quarters??

shooting over at least 10 shots a game?

shooting between 15-18ft?

ALL OF THESE VARIABLES MATTER

if you think he's not b/c he doesnt take shots from the mascot logo, then thats a personal quibble you have against him

which is why they say, ____ is the best FT shooter percentage wise with _____ minimum attempts

you can have a nigga go 1/1 in a game, get hurt and dont play for the rest of the season and percentage wise, he will be at 100%. See how slippery this slope is?

which is why they say, ____ is the best FT shooter percentage wise with _____ minimum attempts

you can have a nigga go 1/1 in a game, get hurt and dont play for the rest of the season and percentage wise, he will be at 100%. See how slippery this slope is?

Lmao. You trying.

A chart would show that too fool.

But whatever.

Lmao. You trying.

A chart would show that too fool.

But whatever.

~exhales

i think you are reading these posts looking for the gotcha moment when its not there.

ofc a chart would show you that, my point AGAIN, is, using the example i just gave, a person that shot and made only 1 free throw would be at the top percentage wise, HOWEVER, the context is "_____minimum attempts"

I think Curry is a career like 91% FT shooter or some shit. I forget the volume, but his 91% is ranked at the top of the NBA ALL TIME. The nigga that shot and made 1 FT is not gonna be mentioned b/c he doesnt meet the minimum requirement for attempts.

c'mon dwayne fam

Bad oladipo news would ruin my day

where’s the results of the MRI?

show me a hyperextension

He's in a hell of a predicament.
On one hand, he is basically trying out for the team he wants to be with and wants a huge contract.

On the other hand, he obviously ain't all the way healthy and can potentially re-injure himself and fuck up his payday.

And the middle finger on one of those hands is Herro watching an outsider come in and step on his PT while vying for a big contract that Herro prolly thinks he deserves when it is his time.

giphy.gif

He's in a hell of a predicament.
On one hand, he is basically trying out for the team he wants to be with and wants a huge contract.

On the other hand, he obviously ain't all the way healthy and can potentially re-injure himself and fuck up his payday.

And the middle finger on one of those hands is Herro watching an outsider come in and step on his PT while vying for a big contract that Herro prolly thinks he deserves when it is his time.

giphy.gif
I can see Miami changing to Derozan in the offseason if Vic doesn’t check out

and Herro destined for the bench. Even more mins once Dragic is jettisoned

relax hombre

I can see Miami changing to Derozan in the offseason if Vic doesn’t check out

and Herro destined for the bench. Even more mins once Dragic is jettisoned

relax hombre
I think Herro is perfect for the 6 man role. On the outside looking in, he seems like he is cocky and wants to be a star. He's young, white, and popular. He sees the love Luka is getting. I'm sure he wants some of that too. Six men don't get love like that.

Also would ClayFace be your personal first choice? Good fit?

I think Herro is perfect for the 6 man role. On the outside looking in, he seems like he is cocky and wants to be a star. He's young, white, and popular. He sees the love Luka is getting. I'm sure he wants some of that too. Six men don't get love like that.

Also would ClayFace be your personal first choice? Good fit?
Ehh Crawford, Lou will ,Jason Terry later on made pretty decent careers out of being a 6th man

if you have the swag you can become a star that way. Come off the bench and give 20. Btw Herro could start in the future depending who is around him

nah he’s not my choice but at the same time I know the FA pool is ass so he would be the default best option and I know Miami likes him with butler and butler likes him as well and he can replicate what oladipo was gonna give you anyways without the injury history

Vic might only get the MLE in the offseason if he is seriously hurt or if ppl come away feeling like he’s damaged goods

health is wealth

injuries will destroy a career

so for the guys who have stayed healthy or came back and can still play at a high level, salute

Back