Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I JUST SAID BEING A SELLER AT THE TRADE DEADLINE WILL MAKE US WORSE OF TEAM. Trading Zo and Reddick will drop our win shares but help us develop players who may be here longer

All teams you mentioned did it by Developing younger talent.

Heat
Herro, Robinson, Bam, hell a second round PG with personality concerns in Kendrick Nunn

Warriors
Barnes , Draymond, Curry, Klay, Ezeli

Knicks
Quickley, Barrett, Robinson

All of those teams young players developed by contributing to winning or getting a decent amount of playing time while our youngings who we draft do not. You can't debate that or ignore it which you are trying to do.

I think the point is, you can't play good basketball with shitty young players. Hayes by all accounts is a shitty player, without any skills and he needs to be in the G-league.

There's no reason to trade Lonzo and JJ unless you going for the number 1 pick.

The Heat never traded away their veterans to get younger, they legitimately weren't good enough to contend and they played younger guys with vets, like Dragic, Dion Waiters, James Johnson. Once those guys were no longer good enough to keep a starting role, that's when the younger guys played.

The Warriors didn't try to go younger either, they were just shitty.

The Pelicans aren't good enough to make the playoffs, but they already have a two potential superstars and they need to play with vets just to not have to deal with stupid young players fucking up the offense and defense.

We all know what senpai is.

Its just when have yall ever used senpai when talking to someone day to day?

Only person to ever call me senpai was this weird ass chick I smashed a few times. Had to stop smashing cause she was a weird ass chick.

Now when have any of yall called another dude senpai in a general convo? I bet yall never did. That shit gay.

We all know what senpai is.

Its just when have yall ever used senpai when talking to someone day to day?

Only person to ever call me senpai was this weird ass chick I smashed a few times. Had to stop smashing cause she was a weird ass chick.

Now when have any of yall called another dude senpai in a general convo? I bet yall never did. That shit gay.
1614721463729.gif
disrespecting my mans culture rn

Lmao. Hold up. I know im a ton of pages back.

But how has this front office shown they struggle with drafting and developing players when they aint been there a full two seasons yet.

You also the same dude that said Zion was the wrong choice less than 50 games in.

Lmaoooooo. Small market team fans are hilarious.

Pelicans didnt deserve a player with the star power of Zion
I been man'ed up and admitted I was wrong about Zion and LaMelo. Why as a society we are not able to grow from opinions? Ain't that's what growth is all about? This why folks be having egos and tough stances with things because they don't want to admit when they are wrong.

And to answer your other points the Pelicans front office have shown during the AD years that they can't devlop talent (Frank Jackson, Kendrich Williams, Jeff Whitey, Austin Rivers, etc.) And now our younger players barely get playing time to develop.

I been man'ed up and admitted I was wrong about Zion and LaMelo. Why as a society we are not able to grow from opinions? Ain't that's what growth is all about? This why folks be having egos and tough stances with things because they don't want to admit when they are wrong.

And to answer your other points the Pelicans front office have shown during the AD years that they can't devlop talent (Frank Jackson, Kendrich Williams, Jeff Whitey, Austin Rivers, etc.) And now our younger players barely get playing time to develop.

You might wanna check out the tenure of the front office

And just say my name if you gon write the words ego and tough stance

Back