Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Ain’t nobody in a win now mode. Again. Your knowledge of this team is lacking severely.

This team is in a build toward the future mode. By playing winning basketball.

and again. I’ve been 100% right regarding this team.

Everything I said about this team been 100% correct.
You are probably one of the most stubborn people I ever known bruh lol. Ego is a hell of a drug for folks. I would respect your opinion but you are not combatting anything I just said. So I'll ask you a question.

Do you want to develop our young guys or win by any means?

Ain’t nobody in a win now mode. Again. Your knowledge of this team is lacking severely.

This team is in a build toward the future mode. By playing winning basketball.

and again. I’ve been 100% right regarding this team.
The fact that we gave Steven Adams a extension before the season started, bench younger players like Hayes, NAW, and Kira for vets will say otherwise but like I said man our priorities is different.

I want more younger talent and develop a core on good deals.

You want to win and believe we have enough pieces to win for a long time.

I disagree.

You are probably one of the most stubborn people I ever known bruh lol. Ego is a hell of a drug for folks. I would respect your opinion but you are not combatting anything I just said. So I'll ask you a question.

Do you want to develop our young guys or win by any means?

Ego? I don’t need anybody to respect my opinion because I have been right about this team.

you up talking bout tanking with the roster we have. Which is impossible. You wanna tank. Trade BI and Ball right now. That’s the only way we rank.

you develop while winning. Heat did it, Warriors did it or you can just be the damn NYK. Losing don’t mean your development is going to happen.

Yea. You might get hit with the ignore button.

Let’s keep losing like Cleveland did when LBJ left and get all the first over picks and do nothing.

Let’s be the Kings and kept catching L and drafting players

Let’s be Detroit then

or how about the T-Wolves

Ego? I don’t need anybody to respect my opinion because I have been right about this team.

you up talking bout tanking with the roster we have. Which is impossible. You wanna tank. Trade BI and Ball right now. That’s the only way we rank.

you develop while winning. Heat did it, Warriors did it or you can just be the damn NYK. Losing don’t mean your development is going to happen.

Yea. You might get hit with the ignore button.
I JUST SAID BEING A SELLER AT THE TRADE DEADLINE WILL MAKE US WORSE OF TEAM. Trading Zo and Reddick will drop our win shares but help us develop players who may be here longer

All teams you mentioned did it by Developing younger talent.

Heat
Herro, Robinson, Bam, hell a second round PG with personality concerns in Kendrick Nunn

Warriors
Barnes , Draymond, Curry, Klay, Ezeli

Knicks
Quickley, Barrett, Robinson

All of those teams young players developed by contributing to winning or getting a decent amount of playing time while our youngings who we draft do not. You can't debate that or ignore it which you are trying to do.

Knowing Griffin optimistic ass, we will be buyers at the deadline to try to make the play in and extend Lonzo. Trade our young assets for vets to make a run for the 6-7 seed next year and be in cap mess. Then niggas on ABW go clown us like usual. Shit is a cycle lol .

What’s the damn point in trading Zo when Lewis or NAW don’t have his potential

You trade Bledsoe and let Hart, NAW and Lewis get his minutes.

What’s the damn point in trading Zo when Lewis or NAW don’t have his potential

You trade Bledsoe and let Hart, NAW and Lewis get his minutes.
Do you know who Zo agent is? Zo will request semi all star money bro, that's gonna fuck our flexibility when we already so bad currently we can't even pick up a vet on vet min. That's what I'm saying man shit is not as easy as Pelicans fans and Zo fans is making it out to be. I'm just tired of us being a farm system. We never do the right shit early.

Lonzo is 23 and has made a major strides since last season. Improved every season.

He’s no finished product.
I agree with you fam, but he is not worth what he is about ask for. Trade him now at least get an asset for him before he walk for nothing or destroy your cap.

Pels would be fine if that Steven adams money wasn’t there which is why it was funny when he got the extension
Yup. Griffin optimism did it because he thought we could push for the playoffs and devlop at the same time, while SVG is known for not playing young players. Like we were doomed from the start lol.

Should have got Kenny Atkinson

Back