Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I don’t think Miami wants him though. I kinda don’t either

it’s not a good investment

Also I need you and other clowns to stop acting like Miami not wanting to part with Herro was what held that trade up.

Word. A 20+ mil a year 4 year contract for Oladipo is gonna start being a mistake 2 years in.

Plus its too late for that Herro shit. Yall fucked that up. All the while Harden quietly playing like the best player in the league and the best version of himself

Word. A 20+ mil a year 4 year contract for Oladipo is gonna start being a mistake 2 years in.

Plus its too late for that Herro shit. Yall fucked that up. All the while Harden quietly playing like the best player in the league and the best version of himself
lol then this guy doubles down on the Herro stuff after what I just said

but for Vic he’s either gonna be great in a year and a half or he’s gonna look bad in a year and a half

the former is too long to wait to maximize the window we have with butler and the latter is just gonna be a wack contract

give me Harrison Barnes and Holmes and call it a day

The trade deadline being on the 25th is too pushed back imo

shoulda made it March 9th

but I do expect a couple of trades during the allstar break. It’s coming at a great Time and butler and bam not going is kinda good for them since bam is nursing a knee injury and butler is as well

take those 6 days off and come back ready to pick up where we left off

Lol almost blew a lead giving filth rotation minutes
I was pissed because that was gonna have the Wizards jump ahead of the hawks and drop the C’s even more

I think the wizards were up 6 with like a min left and then idk wtf happened

btw theis been playing pretty damn well lately

he doesn’t get any credit ever but I like him as a player

I’ll take that nazi to come off my bench any day

Back