Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Niggas acting like you can’t develop and win. Why is that a foreign concept

GS wasn’t tanking. They was trying to win and develop. Same with Miami.

All you care is about chasing top 3 picks.

Nigga laughed at Miami missing the playoffs while trying to develop players the season we went 30-11 to finish now we the blueprint for the pelicans

:wtf11:

lol @ Zion playing in the game and then doing a dunk contest at halftime and then playing again

shouldn’t have made him an all star

Nigga laughed at Miami missing the playoffs while trying to develop players the season we went 30-11 to finish now we the blueprint for the pelicans

:wtf11:

Y’all didn’t miss the players by choice. But y’all also didn’t try and lose games on purpose

But thanks for telling I’m right even if you don’t think you just did

That's what I'm saying. Investing a ton of money in Lonzo pretty much locks this core into place especially since this front office has shown they struggle with drafting and developing proper. I want a high pick so we cant miss with a prospect excluding injuries, and other issues of course.

Lmao. Hold up. I know im a ton of pages back.

But how has this front office shown they struggle with drafting and developing players when they aint been there a full two seasons yet.

You also the same dude that said Zion was the wrong choice less than 50 games in.

Lmaoooooo. Small market team fans are hilarious.

Pelicans didnt deserve a player with the star power of Zion

Lmao. Hold up. I know im a ton of pages back.

But how has this front office shown they struggle with drafting and developing players when they aint been there a full two seasons yet.

You also the same dude that said Zion was the wrong choice less than 50 games in.

Lmaoooooo. Small market team fans are hilarious.

Pelicans didnt deserve a player with the star power of Zion

I didn’t like the Zion pick. But I’m a believer this year.

He balling hard and to be real BI needs to pick it up

I didn’t like the Zion pick. But I’m a believer this year.

He balling hard and to be real BI needs to pick it up

Nah agree with everything you was saying.

My problem isnt being a zion believer before the pick or not. I wasnt a zion believer myself. Mostly due to injury concerns.

My problem is with @silverfoxx saying yall front office cant draft or develop players when the front office aint been there a full two years. Amd the coaching staff havent been a full year.

Like how do you judge them on drafting and development yet?

And then silver also shitted on Zion not being the guy before even played 50 games, all the while Zion had one of the most impressive first 50 game starts in history.

I fuck with silver overall, but fam gotta chill. Shits a process. You cant be writing mfers off in just 1-2 seasons.

I don't ask for a lot but I do want the Hawks and Spurs to both show up tonight.

Spurs the favorites but they on a back to back.

Hopefully thibs let the players rest and they come out with high energy.

Last few games started creating just a little bit of seperation in the standings, now I just need the Knicks to build on that a little bit before the eventually 3-4 game losing streak.

Back