Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Nah agree with everything you was saying.

My problem isnt being a zion believer before the pick or not. I wasnt a zion believer myself. Mostly due to injury concerns.

My problem is with @silverfoxx saying yall front office cant draft or develop players when the front office aint been there a full two years. Amd the coaching staff havent been a full year.

Like how do you judge them on drafting and development yet?

And then silver also shitted on Zion not being the guy before even played 50 games, all the while Zion had one of the most impressive first 50 game starts in history.

I fuck with silver overall, but fam gotta chill. Shits a process. You cant be writing mfers off in just 1-2 seasons.
I really wish we can talk this out. I hate doing all this typing. But the fact that y'all are telling me to chill when I'm the one who is asking for more development and playing of younger guys proves I want more process and younger talent. I think are folks are confusing what I want. Why is the @A.F.R.I.C.A the only one that know what I'm getting at?

Btw my Zion take aged horribly. Almost no one seem him taking this jump this fast with the whole Point Zion thing so I don't feel to bad about it. The LaMelo take? Shit surprised the hell out of me lmao.

You might wanna check out the tenure of the front office

And just say my name if you gon write the words ego and tough stance
Bro it's not just you, it's alot of folks. I already told you I thought you had that issue. We all do that shit man, the thing I'm trying to unlearn behavior that stops growth and development of myself.

Bro it's not just you, it's alot of folks. I already told you I thought you had that issue. We all do that shit man, the thing I'm trying to unlearn behavior that stops growth and development of myself.

All of that is fine.

But it doesn’t apply to this situation regarding this team and how you build a winner.

You might wanna check out the tenure of the front office

And just say my name if you gon write the words ego and tough stance
Also that's a fair take about this current front office. But year two of NAW and Hayes I need a lil more activity and playing time. Melli is looking like a miss when we could have kept Christian Wood. For folks who don't know we chose Melli over Christan Wood.

All of that is fine.

But it doesn’t apply to this situation regarding this team and how you build a winner.
My point is there is no 1 way on how to build a winner.

I personally feel if we sell at the deadline and give more playing time to younger guys, we will be fine due to more cap flexibility, younger talent, and more money to aquire vets on cheaper deals. That's all I was trying to say man.

The sacrifice will be using this year to be development one, which will hopefully get us a high pick and the really see who will be our core.

Also that's a fair take about this current front office. But year two of NAW and Hayes I need a lil more activity and playing time. Melli is looking like a miss when we could have kept Christian Wood. For folks who don't know we chose Melli over Christan Wood.

Hayes ain’t ready and NAW needs PT.

I been advocating for that for weeks. You can get exactly what you want with playing younger players by getting rid of Bledsoe

My point is there is no 1 way on how to build a winner.

I personally feel if we sell at the deadline and give more playing time to younger guys, we will be fine due to more cap flexibility, younger talent, and more money to aquire vets on cheaper deals. That's all I was trying to say man.

The sacrifice will be using this year to be development one, which will hopefully get us a high pick and the really see who will be our core.

You stuck on high draft picks. Get off that. We have 3 players that went top 5 on this team and all with potential. They are our focus.

LBJ ain’t in this draft. KD ain’t in this draft.

we have kids getting mad PT right now. Literally 3 starters under 23.

You don’t sarfice a season. You can literally develop and win.

name one team that all they do is tank and win games?

Because Africa has only one mode

draft mode

nigga hasn’t been around a winning team in a decade

he’s comitted himself to being the second coming of Jonathan Givonoy

he’s with anything 21 and under
No offense to my draft brother, but he never had any player on his team as talented as Zion.

That's why when @Dwayne was bringing up teams like Kings, and shit they don't count because their talent has never been anyone with potential of being a top 10 player. Minnesota is unique because their core was built around Kat, Lavine, and Wiggins, who could have grown but what they did? Rush the process and the Jimmy story happens.

That's my point I just want to aquire a bunch of young talent, let them grow, THEN bring in vets or use a war chest piece for a star.

Hell on second thought Minny did do that shit just didn't work, but it could have though if the players bought in.

I really wish we can talk this out. I hate doing all this typing. But the fact that y'all are telling me to chill when I'm the one who is asking for more development and playing of younger guys proves I want more process and younger talent. I think are folks are confusing what I want. Why is the @A.F.R.I.C.A the only one that know what I'm getting at?

Btw my Zion take aged horribly. Almost no one seem him taking this jump this fast with the whole Point Zion thing so I don't feel to bad about it. The LaMelo take? Shit surprised the hell out of me lmao.

lonzo worth whatever it takes to keep him

lonzo, BI, Zion, Hart if possible. Whatever supporting pieces 1st 3 need and wait y’all turn imo

Hayes ain’t ready and NAW needs PT.

I been advocating for that for weeks. You can get exactly what you want with playing younger players by getting rid of Bledsoe
Bledsoe will be difficult to get rid of, but I hear you though. I want that nigga off the team too.

You stuck on high draft picks. Get off that. We have 3 players that went top 5 on this team and all with potential. They are our focus.

LBJ ain’t in this draft. KD ain’t in this draft.

we have kids getting mad PT right now. Literally 3 starters under 23.

You don’t sarfice a season. You can literally develop and win.

name one team that all they do is tank and win games?
Bro I promise you there is a better piece to our core then Zo. Imagine a wing who candy defend 3,4,5 while being able to shoot threes and is mobile.

Or a guard that can create his own shot, while running and being reliable secondary ball handler.

Or a 6'8 PG with Luka comparisons.

Hell I didn't even describe Jalen Green or Evan Mobley yet.

I believe this core needs more. But I'll chill man. I feel like I'm overdoing this conversation.

A 23 year 3rd option that’s putting up 14-5-5 and elite defender thats getting better and better offensively.

Yea. I take that any day of the week.

Personally if I’m the pels I take the top 8 pick and trade it with Lonzo on a S&T for a real 3rd guy

then move adams
That's the game plan some folks want to do for Beal or Lavine but I wouldn't do that either because I value timelines and talented young players on rookie deals. But I wouldn't be sad if we did that. Beal already said he wants to be here according to rumors.

A 23 year 3rd option that’s putting up 14-5-5 and elite defender thats getting better and better offensively.

Yea. I take that any day of the week.
Zo Is a good respectable player man. But I'm sorry but I don't trust his confidence issues when we become playoffs contenders soon.

He did good last year in February and March. But I need this from all the time if we going to be what I think we can be. It's too risky of a gamble imo.

That's the game plan some folks want to do for Beal or Lavine but I wouldn't do that either because I value timelines and talented young players on rookie deals. But I wouldn't be sad if we did that. Beal already said he wants to be here according to rumors.
I was thinking around D. fox territory

Back