Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What are your assets though? Thompson? Pritchard?

hoping the trade exception could come into play here and if i have to, beg you to take Grant Williams and Robert Williams (even though i actually wanna keep him, but i know damn well after Tatum and Brown there ain't shit worth a damn on the Cs)

hoping the trade exception could come into play here and if i have to, beg you to take Grant Williams and Robert Williams (even though i actually wanna keep him, but i know damn well after Tatum and Brown there ain't shit worth a damn on the Cs)
Oh yeah I forgot about your trade exception

lucky you. Better use that shit

Man it shouldn't even had come to that if he did the damn Pacers deal...fucking Danny Ainge..i take back ever defending him when you guys was getting on him for hoarding all those picks.
If he don’t do something now I think you have to reevaluate keeping him

I mean he’s gotten Hayward, Kyrie, and Horford there with Tatum, and brown at some point so he’s trying but Celtics were primed to have a roster that was clear cut best in the East probably for the past 2-3 seasons now and there’s nothing to really show for it really.

Also look at this

2433FDDA-3A77-4745-9070-1BE3F865F964.jpeg

Man it shouldn't even had come to that if he did the damn Pacers deal...fucking Danny Ainge..i take back ever defending him when you guys was getting on him for hoarding all those picks.
The plan was solid until you remember he turned down Ibaka for Rozier and a 1st round pick and those 1st round picks turned into Yabusele, Grant williams and James young. We've got 8 players on our roster that's in year 1 or 2 and only 2 of em can play smfh

Coulda kept Thybulle but he traded him for that undersized brick layer Carsen Edwards. Coulda had Brandon Clarke instead of Grant flat foot williams. Coulda kept Desmond Bane for shooting off the bench but he fucked that off for another pick. We need veterans on the bench

50% split of revenue

are they really employees?

I was waiting for someone to say this.

Plus the fact that Bron, and KD on tier 1, and steph and Kawhi on tier 2 would get damn near 100 mil contracts if they could have teams bid for them.

Instead they have to deal a capped max contracts.

Owners dont have a cap on their earnings.

Fuck these teams and these owners.

Switching monk for frank doesnt move the needle an inch in either direction fam
You don’t know how good monk could’ve been on the knicks

I mean yeah I know fizdale woulda been his coach and he sucks but i don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility that monk woulda been the starting 2 guard out of necessity and I know you see the flashes in his game. Who’s to say it wouldn’t be unleashed if he just got the heavy mins thibs woulda probably gave him this year as well?

monk and Barrett potentially coulda been a nasty duo

You don’t know how good monk could’ve been on the knicks

I mean yeah I know fizdale woulda been his coach and he sucks but i don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility that monk woulda been the starting 2 guard out of necessity and I know you see the flashes in his game. Who’s to say it wouldn’t be unleashed if he just got the heavy mins thibs woulda probably gave him this year as well?

monk and Barrett potentially coulda been a nasty duo

Monk wouldnt be a nasty duo with anyone fam.

Hes a nice player to have off the bench. Thats it.

Also, I do know Monk was wilding out sniffin in charlotte. He might have od'ed if he was in NY

If he don’t do something now I think you have to reevaluate keeping him

I mean he’s gotten Hayward, Kyrie, and Horford there with Tatum, and brown at some point so he’s trying but Celtics were primed to have a roster that was clear cut best in the East probably for the past 2-3 seasons now and there’s nothing to really show for it really.

Also look at this

View attachment 466785

Man looking at all those draft pics got me sick to my stomach and you right, if he don't do ish he should be reevaluate but the owner loves him, so he aint gonna fire him. Nig had a spark when he started now he just garbage (really only with Tatum and Brown).

The plan was solid until you remember he turned down Ibaka for Rozier and a 1st round pick and those 1st round picks turned into Yabusele, Grant williams and James young. We've got 8 players on our roster that's in year 1 or 2 and only 2 of em can play smfh

Going back and looking at all the misses and "what could of beens"..Yo I know it's been said, but he better thank the lord for McHale and Billy King because........!!!

Back