Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I think alot of these gentlemen forget that this is their job and they are employees and the teams are their employers. Should the media and general public scrutinize the players as bad as they do when they want a trade? NO!

But like any profession if the employer needs the employee to complete a task, even if it's working at another branch in a totally different area. The employee has to do it or MIGHT risk losing a chance at a promotion or losing their job altogether. When you sign a contract to work for any company or before you even sign the contract the employee goes over some of the stipulations or risk you take while doing this profession. This is one of the risk in playing a professional team sport.

I mean how many players would like to void their contracts to go where they wanted anytime they wanted to go? I'm sure many team officials would sign off on that if this was the case. Lol. That's what damn near every other professional has to do if they would like to go to a new area unless their profession has an opening available in the spot they so covet.

I know my opinion on this will be unpopular on here. Lol

I think alot of these gentlemen forget that this is their job and they are employees and the teams are their employers. Should the media and general public scrutinize the players as bad as they do when they want a trade? NO!

But like any profession if the employer needs the employee to complete a task, even if it's working at another branch in a totally different area. The employee has to do it or MIGHT risk losing a chance at a promotion or losing their job altogether. When you sign a contract to work for any company or before you even sign the contract the employee goes over some of the stipulations or risk you take while doing this profession. This is one of the risk in playing a professional team sport.

I mean how many players would like to void their contracts to go where they wanted anytime they wanted to go? I'm sure many team officials would sign off on that if this was the case. Lol. That's what damn near every other professional has to do if they would like to go to a new area unless their profession has an opening available in the spot they so covet.

I know my opinion on this will be unpopular on here. Lol

50% split of revenue

are they really employees?

Back