Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Man we're average as fuck and a trade needs to be made immediately before jaylen and Jayson demand a trade straight up

I think we have a few pieces that make sense in a trade with the Cs. Really hope it’s not for a Kemba Cliff reunion but I won’t count it out.

Man we're average as fuck and a trade needs to be made immediately before jaylen and Jayson demand a trade straight up
It might be my imagination but it kinda seems to me that those two really don't fuck with Kemba like that. Body language seems off to me.

It might be my imagination but it kinda seems to me that those two really don't fuck with Kemba like that. Body language seems off to me.

Nah them niggas were inseparable in the bubble. They homies. Sometimes it just doesn't work out on the court.

Kemba is shooting 37% from the field. His lack of off ball movement and quick pull up 3s kills the flow of the offense. The fact he gets destroyed on defense and shot over on switches messes things up as well. They have much better chemistry with smart. It might hurt us with future free agents but Ainge might have to make kemba available

Bjelica been underutilized and hasn't been used right since he's been in the league, I've been saying he can help a good team for years

Wolves and Kings never let him be a point forward and have him run pick and roll which he's really good at..dude is a good passer/playmaker and spreads the floor

This happens with a lot of Euro players that come over though, teams dont let them play to their strength and do more on the ball like they do in international play

Back