Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

On to the next one.
And that's really all you can say

Not sure what's in the water, but it was just Dallas night. Pelicans played about as an efficient game it can play but no defensive scheme gonna stop a team that's just bombing from 3.

I heard SVG trying to take/assign blame and that's commendable but when Porzingas is pulling up from the logo with the time expiring and it's nothing but net, it's one of those nights.

Lonzo starting to revert back to early season lonzo. When his 3 not falling he can't seem to do anything else.

Watching the playbac of Pistons last night. These niggas love beating top teams, losing to mediocre. Bey went off. Still want us to tank though

What’s left of the Pistons fan base would be killed off if Bey got traded. With Sekou, the potential is there, but Casey stunting dude growth. Either way, just ride Blake shit out.

I used to listen to the Toronto fans complain about Casey’s rotations, but disregarded them cause Toronto was winning. Now I see what they mean. Stewart can be punking niggas in the paint in the first quarter, you won’t see that nigga again til the end of the fourth. Bey or Svi can light it up, the next game he gets a DNP, but McGruder and Okafor getting minutes.

Casey gotta go

Back