Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Surprisingly there’s only a handful of coaches that
Nigga NO! Let that shit ride out. 11/2 years left. Blake the tank commander.

All this means is Sekou or Svi going out with Blake if traded.

Would be dope to see Emoni Bates play for the Pistons. Y’all got some good young talent in the front court just need to hit on a guard or take Mobley this year to balance things out a bit. Nice to see another local product in Josh Jackson turn it around both on and off the court. Josh/Emoni on the same team would be comedy trash talk/fake fight wise so I’m defiantly pulling for that.
Bad Boys 2 otw

I used to listen to the Toronto fans complain about Casey’s rotations, but disregarded them cause Toronto was winning. Now I see what they mean. Stewart can be punking niggas in the paint in the first quarter, you won’t see that nigga again til the end of the fourth. Bey or Svi can light it up, the next game he gets a DNP, but McGruder and Okafor getting minutes.

Casey gotta go

He's too old school. He can motivate a team and coach them up thats why yall sneaking top teams cause hes a great speaker.

But he doesn't know shit about development. He got assistant coaches for that he moves like he could care less. If your young guys aren't showing instant results he's gonna bench em and ride his vets till the wheels fall off especially now cause he knows theres no guarantees. Nigga won coy and we still got him tf outta here.

Yall got your pick. Just sit back and relax. Hopefully your gm doing his due diligence looking for another coach to bring in when the season is over.

I wouldn't fire him midseason tho. Niggas on the roster know it's over. No need for the drama. Do that shit quiet in the offseason.

My last post on this topic....

Before Monday's games, The West was 73-44 (.624) against the East in interconference games after going 14-7 last week. And after a quick glance at the games already played this week, the East did not get any better.

@BlackAx410
Lol I'll take the L on this brothaman. Im glad i ain't take this to the podcast or the twitter page. Let's revisit this later on this season the eastern conference did get hit with covid more to be fair lol

Back