Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Good shit for the Knicks. Just staying around the 7 to 10 range. Thats all I can ask for.

Also dope that the hawks lost and the heat losing.

Knicks need a w against the hawks on Monday

I see all that Heat defense shit went out the window when they played a good team lmao.

Butler with more than half his points from the line as usual.

If he focused on making shots instead of drawing fouls he would average over 25 a game.

Truth hurts, you're the only dude that takes his team being made fun of to heart
1. That’s not true as me responding doesn’t mean I’m taking it to heart

2. That’s a flat out lie when you say the same thing about pelicans fans

3. stop lying and stop creating false narratives

I said good day

Good shit for the Knicks. Just staying around the 7 to 10 range. Thats all I can ask for.

Also dope that the hawks lost and the heat losing.

Knicks need a w against the hawks on Monday
Truthfully the only game we should possibly lose to is Saturday against the Spurs but that's if this team actually shows up. With no Mitch they need to be extra focused with a chip.

@AZTG @Ironman

How y'all like Rose?
He's looking out for the young guys cause Thibs sure isn't. He's being a great mentor and leading to our bench outscoring every team so far. I don't even really want him to start now because the squad is building serious chemistry in the second unit.

Rose been great. Hes giving the team exactly what we needed.

Off the top of my head I think he went for 14, 14 and 16 his last 3 games. Also a bunch of assists.

Best part is he been looking fot Obi and Obi probably had his best 3 game stretch of the season since rose got on the team
Obi is actually getting the roc now and you see my boy postin n toastin word to Clyde lol. I just wish there was a way Rj could play with that unit Payton and Bullock freeze him out and Randle doesn't really set him up like that.

Back