Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Zion gotta average at least 23 and 10, along with being slightly above average defensively to justify him being at 19 for the upcoming year.

This injury prone dude Denzell Valentine has a hurt hamstring. The team should have let him walk instead of Dunn

Nigga average almost 24 pts a game, in 24 games played, playing 28 minutes a game and we got one cat saying he overrated and another one talking about "ALL He DUz iZ 2 HaND duNkz?.

Man these games need to start asap to give niggas something else to be fake mad about.

Nigga average almost 24 pts a game, in 24 games played, playing 28 minutes a game and we got one cat saying he overrated and another one talking about "ALL He DUz iZ 2 HaND duNkz?.

Man these games need to start asap to give niggas something else to be fake mad about.
Fuck Zion, let him average that a full season and then you can talk like he's the second coming

Fuck Zion, let him average that a full season and then you can talk like he's the second coming
I would be mad too if the nigga was styling on my team

So you don't act like you don't remember

4 straight 20pt game
21pts
9-11FG
25 min

Light work

I would be mad too if the nigga was styling on my team

So you don't act like you don't remember

4 straight 20pt game
21pts
9-11FG
25 min

Light work

And sitting home watching the playoffs like we were. Do it a whole season without a 50 game rest period

And sitting home watching the playoffs like we were. Do it a whole season without a 50 game rest period
So you wanted the nigga to blow out his knee basically what you saying

Go to sleep b

Back