Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

yes. He’s a reliable source. I’m torn on Tyler being involved but I understand it
Man get Tyler the fuck outta here if you can get Harden

Now granted, the recent Rockets harden is disgusting and he’s essentially not a player that would be a heat type player....

BUT arguably the greatest scorer ever in his early 30s

you pull that trigger and don’t worry about a guy that’s only played one year but has potential

The Timberwolves and general manager Scott Layden have parted ways, sources told The Athletic, a move that brings an end to the last vestiges of the Tom Thibodeau era in Minnesota. The two sides reached an agreement earlier this week, just two weeks before Layden would have started his fifth season as a member of the Wolves front office. Layden had one season left on the contract he signed in 2016 and remained an involved member of the front office even after Thibodeau was replaced by Gersson Rosas as president of basketball operations. But several factors and an upcoming season complicated by COVID-19 combined to make this the right time to part, sources said.

– via Jon Krawczynski @ The Athletic

Man get Tyler the fuck outta here if you can get Harden

Now granted, the recent Rockets harden is disgusting and he’s essentially not a player that would be a heat type player....

BUT arguably the greatest scorer ever in his early 30s

you pull that trigger and don’t worry about a guy that’s only played one year but has potential

Heat Twitter would disagree with you but I understand my friend

Multiple league sources have indicated to PhillyVoice that they believe Fertitta would not agree to deal Harden to Philadelphia specifically, with another suggesting the Sixers would have to pony up what would essentially be an extra “tax” to convince the Rockets to reunite Morey and Harden in another city. Teams are ultimately self-interested and will attempt to make whatever deal best helps their franchise, but you should never underestimate the stubbornness of a billionaire.

– via Philly Voice

Bro shut the fuck Up lmao

toheeb @ me yesterday about me being triggered from Zion this season

i said as long as they don’t overhype regular two handed dunks I’ll be good

that’s me referencing the pelicans playing Miami and that’s what happened from the announcers

why I gotta explain all of this at 9 am?

woke up to a nigga crying over Zion
you a weird lil nigga b lol

you see anything as asking you a question about a particular position you have as crying. I didnt understand the angle. You explained it...cool

Back