Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Nigga average almost 24 pts a game, in 24 games played, playing 28 minutes a game and we got one cat saying he overrated and another one talking about "ALL He DUz iZ 2 HaND duNkz?.

Man these games need to start asap to give niggas something else to be fake mad about.
Never said that though

Stop hyping him up when everyone else was going through fatigue of a long season.

You're turning into the Mumo X of ABW
Fatigue of a long season?

You just saying anything now

Never said that though
Verbatim? No you didn't, but other than his weight, all you keep talking about is him being hyped with his two handed dunks so the sentiment is there.

You like using stats when it suits your argument, but when it comes to Zion all you do is point to the same couple of things.

all I said recently was don’t overhype regular two handed dunks and I’m cool

you giving me grief when I defended Zion’s ranking as well is very vexing to me

go bark up another tree

all I said recently was don’t overhype regular two handed dunks and I’m cool

you giving me grief when I defended Zion’s ranking as well is very vexing to me

go bark up another tree
I guess my confusion is, that's a very specific thing to point out. Is anyone in here overhyping his two handed dunks?

Are you talking about casuals?

Would you feel the same if they were with one hand?

I couldn't care less about the ranking ftr

I guess my confusion is, that's a very specific thing to point out. Is anyone in here overhyping his two handed dunks?

Are you talking about casuals?

Would you feel the same if they were with one hand?

I couldn't care less about the ranking ftr
Bro shut the fuck Up lmao

toheeb @ me yesterday about me being triggered from Zion this season

i said as long as they don’t overhype regular two handed dunks I’ll be good

that’s me referencing the pelicans playing Miami and that’s what happened from the announcers

why I gotta explain all of this at 9 am?

woke up to a nigga crying over Zion

I thought about Milwaukee trying to trade for Harden when this 1st came out. The thing that sucks is they don't really have anything also. I feel Middleton is better than anything Brooklyn can offer outside of Kyrie but does Houston think that?

Houston shouldn't settle for a bullshit trade and should take their time finding the right trade package because Harden is under contract.

Back