Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

That wasn't your question though. Hopefully he turns the corner but if he doesn't I won't be surprised.
Well I meant it as I thought maybe his development would be higher on your list seeing as he put in work but yeah I guess I kinda altered it bit sorry

Ain't nowhere near that simple but ok
He’s simplifying his explanation to that sentence that’s what he meant

stop being so defensive because you gotta watch Russ getting T’d up for shoving guys that get hype after plays even though he been doing that for 12 years

:lol10:

He’s simplifying his explanation to that sentence that’s what he meant

stop being so defensive because you gotta watch Russ getting T’d up for shoving guys that get hype after plays even though he been doing that for 12 years

:lol10:

Simplification ain't always the best course to take.

When Russ your team PG no matter if you can or can't play off the ball that is exactly what you're going to be doing.

I think Deni is going to be better than Rui this season and that's probably not a good thing

I don't know shit about Deni besides what I seen on draft night. So we'll see. If he is better than Rui that means he can play cause Rui was pretty decent for a rookie.

I think Deni is going to be better than Rui this season and that's probably not a good thing
With Russell and Beal there so he can handle the ball? Ehhh I think rui had a very underrated rookie season and he can easily build onto it

but the thing is bertans and Bryant are there and healthy

Simplification ain't always the best course to take.

When Russ your team PG no matter if you can or can't play off the ball that is exactly what you're going to be doing.
I would agree but this ain’t OKC Russ

this is declining Russ heading to someone else’s team so I think he has to defer in a sense

I don't know shit about Deni besides what I seen on draft night. So we'll see. If he is better than Rui that means he can play cause Rui was pretty decent for a rookie.

With Russell and Beal there so he can handle the ball? Ehhh I think rui had a very underrated rookie season and he can easily build onto it

but the thing is bertans and Bryant are there and healthy

Might just be a difference of opinion....I thought he was awful in the bubble and had a very discouraging performance

Right now hes this hybrid 3/4 who doesn't really have the body or physical tools for either position.....I just dont see exactly what he does good

Unless his 3pt shoot has made a massive improvement I'm not high him at all

I would agree but this ain’t OKC Russ

this is declining Russ heading to someone else’s team so I think he has to defer in a sense

LLS we shall see on that.

I mean didn't Russ just tell the Rockets he wants to play his game. I took that to mean he ain't trying or going to be deferring to Harden.

Might just be a difference of opinion....I thought he was awful in the bubble and had a very discouraging performance

Right now hes this hybrid 3/4 who doesn't really have the body or physical tools for either position.....I just dont see exactly what he does good

Unless his 3pt shoot has made a massive improvement I'm not high him at all
Didn’t watch him in the bubble but that can’t be the only indictment against him because a bunch of players didn’t look good there but he’s in his 2nd year he gon be alright

hopefully

LLS we shall see on that.

I mean didn't Russ just tell the Rockets he wants to play his game. I took that to mean he ain't trying or going to be deferring to Harden.
lol yeah I know but the rockets had a shitty culture and system that was very predictable with a mustached pussy as a head coach

I can atleast see his former coach getting Russ to playing more team friendly ball this time around

especially when Beal is clearly the best and most important option for them

this is wishful thinking tho

lol yeah I know but the rockets had a shitty culture and system that was very predictable with a mustached pussy as a head coach

I can atleast see his former coach getting Russ to playing more team friendly ball this time around

especially when Beal is clearly the best and most important option for them

this is wishful thinking tho

Why are you bringing up the system like the Rockets didnt completely pivot from what they were doing to build it around Westbrook and had him playing the best basketball of his life?

Why are you bringing up the system like the Rockets didnt completely pivot from what they were doing to build it around Westbrook and had him playing the best basketball of his life?
Why are you building your offense around Westbrook though?

How you build you offense around him and he still said he couldn’t play his game there and wanted out? Lol

But I meant shitty system as far as offensively knowing where the offense is coming more or less every possession

Back