Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What you bringing to the table today man? Anything? What’s the topic of today? You wanna talk Reggie Miller?

today?

Old Dirty Bastard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The Oklahoma City Thunder has signed forward Aleksej Pokuševski, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released. Pokuševski (7-0, 195) averaged 10.8 points, 7.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.8 blocks and 1.3 steals in 22.6 minutes in 11 games with Olympiacos B in the Greek Second Division, HEBA A2 during the 2019-20 season as the team went 17-4 and earned a second-place finish in A2. At the 2019 U18 European Championships, the Serbian native averaged 10.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists, 2.7 steals and led with event with 4.0 blocks per game.

– via NBA.com

The Oklahoma City Thunder has signed forward Aleksej Pokuševski, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Sam Presti. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released. Pokuševski (7-0, 195) averaged 10.8 points, 7.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.8 blocks and 1.3 steals in 22.6 minutes in 11 games with Olympiacos B in the Greek Second Division, HEBA A2 during the 2019-20 season as the team went 17-4 and earned a second-place finish in A2. At the 2019 U18 European Championships, the Serbian native averaged 10.0 points, 7.2 rebounds, 3.7 assists, 2.7 steals and led with event with 4.0 blocks per game.

– via NBA.com

I let you get away with the Indian ref but this strike 2

I'm over my anger of the Wall for Westbrook trade.

I'll stress myself out and watch some wizards games.

Have no idea why I torture myself.

I'm over my anger of the Wall for Westbrook trade.

I'll stress myself out and watch some wizards games.

Have no idea why I torture myself.
I forgot Rui from Japan I watched this last night

I’m rooting for him and he’s like the only pure reason to watch the wizards lol

I forgot Rui from Japan I watched this last night

I’m rooting for him and he’s like the only pure reason to watch the wizards lol

I want to see how Rui and Bryant have developed the most. Would be great if they average about 15-20 rpg between them.

Back