Zion?

Really?

I could only hope
SMH GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Zion?

Really?

I could only hope

Hype beasting like a mfer.

I fucks with Zion, and all jokes aside, hope to see him get to potential.

But 19th best player in year 2? Better than KAT anx Kyrie? They wildin.

But the league all about hype and social media clicks now so cant get too caught up in this.

Its a business.

Deservedly.

Zion deserves #19?

Herro aint top 60 either btw.
Herro averaged 16/5/3 in the playoffs so I can kinda see (if he starts) his numbers possibly being there or a bit higher this season

So I kinda get the reasoning behind that ranking if it was crafted with those pretenses

and I’m playing devil’s advocate

there’s no way Zion should be there but hey it’s kinda possible at the same time so I’m not mad at it

so now ya'll care about bullshit ass pre season rankings?? lol

Herro averaged 16/5/3 in the playoffs so I can kinda see (if he starts) his numbers possibly being there or a bit higher this season

So I kinda get the reasoning behind that ranking if it was crafted with those pretenses

and I’m playing devil’s advocate

there’s no way Zion should be there but hey it’s kinda possible at the same time so I’m not mad at it

Love herro. Love zion. Both being overrated imo.

Not talking potential btw. Just talking this coming season.

Love herro. Love zion. Both being overrated imo.

Not talking potential btw. Just talking this coming season.
Yeah but the list is based on a projection so you would have to use last season/playoffs as a base and then track potential from there

Like yeah we can say those two are overrated but how can we really since this is pre season? It’s very possible that they both meet those expectations

Lmaoooo.

"Yall talking about pre season rankings in the nba thread!?"

Like yo what else are we supposed to talk about?

Why yall do this?

ijs b...you cant have both

either you care about them all the time or its "this for casuals shit" and keep it moving

Back