Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

You wouldn’t think it but lance is a very average player with only one good season in the NBA

while he is entertaining I think he lacks the IQ and mental fortitude as a veteran to be worth taking on for a guy who’s gonna average 8 points

but 60 rookies being drafted every year gonna squeeze guys like Lance out the league

JR not in the league again and Dion waiters can’t get a job

maybe once Lebron done with you on the lakers your career over

What about the money?

It's not relevant. Capela wasn't eligible for that kind of deal.

That's the same as when that nigga came in here saying donovan mitchell should leave utah because gobert is getting more money. The 2 things don't really have one to do with the other. If you can afford gobert you take gobert 10/10.

If you can have either for the same price you take gobert 10/10 lol.

I told you about being a casual bruh.

It's not relevant. Capela wasn't eligible for that kind of deal.

That's the same as when that nigga came in here saying donovan mitchell should leave utah because gobert is getting more money. The 2 things don't really have one to do with the other. If you can afford gobert you take gobert 10/10.

If you can have either for the same price you take gobert 10/10 lol.

I told you about being a casual bruh.
I’m talking about you having a team and which would would you want on your team? So then you would then have to worry about the money

Lol Quickley is what Frank was supposed to be. If he played like that from the get go would people like Mudiay have taken his spot?
Nobody took his spot my guy. Mudiay out the league. Quickley is who he is and Frank is Frank. NBA politics. but Just to appease you, check this out

Back