Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I’m talking about you having a team and which would would you want on your team? So then you would then have to worry about the money

I already answered that question saying I'd take goberts impact over capela's raw stats then you tried to move the goal posts talking about money which isn't a relevant issue.

I don’t understand where the hostility is coming from. I hope things improve for you to where you don’t have to resort to posts like this
That herb mentality

You know what you did but since you trying to be cute...I told you this before, there are no mistakes when you post. You're extremely calculated in what you post. I would've normally just scrolled past it but this one was extremely annoying for some reason

But I'll be even more specific. A non herb would've said something like "this would be a good time to try and package melli in a deal since he doesn't appear to be a piece after all"

But the herb in you had to say " they should attach 30yr old sophomore melli".

You know what you doing nigga

That herb mentality

You know what you did but since you trying to be cute...I told you this before, there are no mistakes when you post. You're extremely calculated in what you post. I would've normally just scrolled past it but this one was extremely annoying for some reason

But I'll be even more specific. A non herb would've said something like "this would be a good time to try and package melli in a deal since he doesn't appear to be a piece after all"

I gasped at the bold because I thought this was @AZTG

That herb mentality

Is Melli not a 30 year old sophomore? Why would this fact bother you? Also this is a player you admitted was trash so I’m more confused (baffled if you will) as to why this would get under your skin

but considering that this rubbed you the wrong way, I apologize I did not mean to cause a misunderstanding

Is Melli not a 30 year old sophomore? Why would this fact bother you? Also this is a player you admitted was trash so I’m more confused (baffled if you will) as to why this would get under your skin

but considering that this rubbed you the wrong way, I apologize I did not mean to cause a misunderstanding
Yeah yeah yeah nigga

That herb mentality

Calculated. Yes. That's the word. Yes.

This shit a build up tho. You cannot be that mad at that comment lol. I don't believe it.

Imma send you some positive vibes and not call you the S word before 9am Wednesday. You get 7 days off Ap.

Back