Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

AP do you think Melli would be a good player to package with Lonzo or do you think lonzo’s expiring deal and Melli being the same age as a seasoned veteran while still trying to find his way in this league which poses a threat of going back to Europe would make teams apprehensive?

you’re free to counter with a another player like Josh hart to package with Lonzo but I picked Melli because shooting is valuable to teams. Better to maybe get someone instead of him leaving like mirotic you know?

Calculated. Yes. That's the word. Yes.

This shit a build up tho. You cannot be that mad at that comment lol. I don't believe it.

Imma send you some positive vibes and not call you the S word before 9am Wednesday. You get 7 days off Ap.
Oh I'm not mad. But there's no telling when I was gonna be able to fire that one off due to my sporadic posting these days.

I was only like 20% serious. My son still a herb though. But he has the sense of humor to see it as a joke

AP do you think Melli would be a good player to package with Lonzo or do you think lonzo’s expiring deal and Melli being the same age as a seasoned veteran while still trying to find his way in this league which poses a threat of going back to Europe would make teams apprehensive?

you’re free to counter with a another player like Josh hart to package with Lonzo but I picked Melli because shooting is valuable to teams. Better to maybe get someone instead of him leaving like mirotic you know?
Nah I actually agree with you. If you can dump melli now, take the opportunity to do so.

He just hasn't panned out and I think they were really hoping he would but mirotic he is not

Nah I actually agree with you. If you can dump melli now, take the opportunity to do so.

He just hasn't panned out and I think they were really hoping he would but mirotic he is not
But are you really giving him the chance? Last season you were high on him. So much so you argued with me over him being in a rookie/sophomore game over better players

if you’re going off of this year it’s only been 15 games. Are you saying you’re willing to pull the plug even though you have stressed patience when talking to silverfoxx about Zion?

well maybe it’s a special circumstance considering Lonzo is on the trade block and Melli would sweeten things so maybe that’s it. Also I’d like it if you didn’t call me your son. Maybe if this was the cheap seats but at ABW it has come to my attention the old ways of interaction are now defunct

But are you really giving him the chance? Last season you were high on him. So much so you argued with me over him being in a rookie/sophomore game over better players

if you’re going off of this year it’s only been 15 games. Are you saying you’re willing to pull the plug even though you have stressed patience when talking to silverfoxx about Zion?

well maybe it’s a special circumstance considering Lonzo is on the trade block and Melli would sweeten things so maybe that’s it. Also I’d like it if you didn’t call me your son. Maybe if this was the cheap seats but at ABW it has come to my attention the old ways of interaction are now defunct
Good points but I think they have enough of a sample size to cut bait with him now.

When I was campaigning for him, he was playing at a decent level to keep a rotation spot. The bubble, he regressed and hasn't picked it back up since.

The sentiment I get is that they were really hoping he was just struggling in the bubble and that it would pick up but at 15 games in a shortened season, I don't think they are willing to wait for him to come out of either a slump he's in or the game has finally caught up with him. If he's not hitting shots at a consistent clip, he has no purpose on this version of the Pelicans

Good points but I think they have enough of a sample size to cut bait with him now.

When I was campaigning for him, he was playing at a decent level to keep a rotation spot. The bubble, he regressed and hasn't picked it back up since.

The sentiment I get is that they were really hoping he was just struggling in the bubble and that it would pick up but at 15 games in a shortened season, I don't think they are willing to wait for him to come out of either a slump he's in or the game has finally caught up with him. If he's not hitting shots at a consistent clip, he has no purpose on this version of the Pelicans
Okay yeah well since you’re a pelicans fanatic I will take your word for it about pulling the plug. Is there any player you would have your eye on for Lonzo if he does get dealt away?

Okay yeah well since you’re a pelicans fanatic I will take your word for it about pulling the plug. Is there any player you would have your eye on for Lonzo if he does get dealt away?
Silver is a Pelican fanatic

I'm an observer and supporter of the Pelicans.

With that being said, I'm not as in tune when it comes to other players on other teams like that.

Names I've seen floating around though
Oubre
Lauri

Are the main 2

Others seem to be fodder with no real traction. Just speculation.

Speaking of the pelicans, I have to catch their game tonight vs Wizards
I'ma be out of pocket so I'ma miss this one but there is a feeling that this is an audition for Lonzo and other players on the block to see if maybe they can get in on the Beal sweepstakes. Idk

Silver is a Pelican fanatic

I'm an observer and supporter of the Pelicans.

With that being said, I'm not as in tune when it comes to other players on other teams like that.

Names I've seen floating around though
Oubre
Lauri

Are the main 2

Others seem to be fodder with no real traction. Just speculation.
I’m sorry for the misunderstanding I forgot you’re not a fan

and it’s funny as I was talking to you I had lauri in my mind

I'ma be out of pocket so I'ma miss this one but there is a feeling that this is an audition for Lonzo and other players on the block to see if maybe they can get in on the Beal sweepstakes. Idk
Hmm possibly I think the pels will be going up against an extremely motivated Westbrook so I hope Lonzo is ready to grab a bunch of defensive rebounds

Oh you logging onto talkathon too huh?
Just trying to drive up the price

But I was always fine with this year being the development year. Buy if you can, sell when you can. I'm really enjoying this season despite the record and early season struggles.

You definitely don't want to be Mr Finna Ainge always talking about what you was finna do with picks and shit. They've committed to BI and Zion so now it's about maximizing their development while positioning yourself to land that coveted third piece of the opportunity presents itself.

Back