Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

This gonna be Scott Brooks last week

From your computer to the basketball gods ears.

I never wanted that muthfucka in the first place. Should've hired Sam Cassell IMO. We didn't really have shit to lose if it didn't work out with Sam. Plus he had the respect of Wall and Beal which is something Brooks seems to have never came close to having.

Crazy how long my team front office has been retarded and complete fuck ups

Yes they're better without a nigga who wasn't trying when he was there.

But they really trying to convince us this a better team than when harden was the franchise player and were trying to run the race?

This narrative is so wack. Foh.

Yes they're better without a nigga who wasn't trying when he was there.

But they really trying to convince us this a better team than when harden was the franchise player and were trying to run the race?

This narrative is so wack. Foh.

You acknowledge what the tweet is saying in the first part of the response but then shit on your own answer in the second part lol

Your play in fodder. Yay. Have at it fam.

I haven’t seen any rockets fan say or speak like we’re still contenders. Team playing well right now and we’re enjoying it. Idk where the notion came from that you can’t have fun watching ya team if they’re not one of the 3-4 team with legit title aspirations.

Also idk if you checked but the Raptors and rockets have the same amount of wins.

“play in fodder”

I wish you great fortune in the wars to come.

I haven’t seen any rockets fan say or speak like we’re still contenders. Team playing well right now and we’re enjoying it. Idk where the notion came from that you can’t have fun watching ya team if they’re not one of the 3-4 team with legit title aspirations.

Also idk if you checked but the Raptors and rockets have the same amount of wins.

“play in fodder”

I wish you great fortune in the wars to come.

It's a difference between how we post and what we choose to post lol.

I come in here to talk basketball not the Raptors unless I'm responding to yall. You come and talk rockets propaganda.

This was ?????

"Idk where the notion came from that you can’t have fun watching ya team if they’re not one of the 3-4 team with legit title aspirations."

This was ?????

"Idk where the notion came from that you can’t have fun watching ya team if they’re not one of the 3-4 team with legit title aspirations."

Who said anyone couldn't tho?

Yeah I'll wait.

Back