Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Westbrook is gonna have an unceremonious end to his career like Iverson.

He’s either gonna have to play for garbage teams the rest of his career or come off the bench somewhere, and I don’t know if he’s gonna be willing to do that.

I feel bad for Bradley Beal he needs to get outta there.

He’s either gonna have to play for garbage teams the rest of his career or come off the bench somewhere, and I don’t know if he’s gonna be willing to do that.

i said this for years. he's a bigger iverson. them triple doubles are overrated. the alpha russ talk on the IC was so stupid tryna disparage KD

What contender has enough pieces to trade for Beal and still be a contender after they get him?

Best team he could go to is probably New Orleans or if he can somehow get to Golden State

No I wasn't dissing. But you spoke on his last game like a casual. I was just trying to point it out nicely.

Don't care about the 81. Roster was full of bums. It is what it was.

It wasn't really about his game though.

More about the anniversary of his death and the loss of a legend.

:lol10: Fuck him

Beal putting up 06 Bean numbers and they still getting they ass beat.

Can't fault that man too much. Front office has been terrible for years. Grunfeld was trash, can't say Sheppard is that much better but we will see

Rui turned out better than expected, Deni will be good. Time to blow that shit up. Next year's draft is supposed to be filled with talent. I think they still have their pick next year. Time to rethink whatever it is that they're trying to do.

Nobody is willing coming to Washington unless it's a player looking to get paid coming off of a contract year. they'll have to move Beal at some point.

Back