Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Going down as the superstar who got the most help ever

ehh thats fine but quiet as kept as this whole kyrie dilemma been happening, KD has been like the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Here you have a guy coming back from a nasty achilles injury looking as great as he ever been. Has been a complete professional since joining the team. And noticeably being a leader to teammates, encouraging them to keep shooting after misses and what not. We've had a bunch of early struggles but throughout the whole way KD been leading the way trying to figure it out.. was literally playing point forward yesterday because we ainthave a real point guard. But they won't ever shine a light on that part. My mans literally just comes to hoop & work hard.

I will say I can see why the Nets pulled the trigger. With Kyrie out KD’s minutes been loading up. You don’t want the dude piling on 35+ minutes a nite coming off that injury while carrying these dudes while Kyrie is out

ehh thats fine but quiet as kept as this whole kyrie dilemma been happening, KD has been like the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Here you have a guy coming back from a nasty achilles injury looking as great as he ever been. Has been a complete professional since joining the team. And noticeably being a leader to teammates, encouraging them to keep shooting after misses and what not. We've had a bunch of early struggles but throughout the whole way KD been leading the way trying to figure it out.. was literally playing point forward yesterday because we ainthave a real point guard. But they won't ever shine a light on that part. My mans literally just comes to hoop & work hard.

All facts.

KD been killing and I been enjoying watching him.

And the only reason KD having so much help is gonna matter to some people is because of how great he is. When you are gonna go down as being as great as KD is, then stuff like how much help you had gets debated when compared to other greats.

KD a little moody but he ain't disruptive to the team itself.

I think the idea of star players having to carry trash to championships is some foreign. Only like Hakeem has ever won a championship without an allstar on his squad. People be wanting these guys to have an entire squad of 2nd round gleague level players to prove their greatness.

KD a little moody but he ain't disruptive to the team itself.

I think the idea of star players having to carry trash to championships is some foreign. Only like Hakeem has ever won a championship without an allstar on his squad. People be wanting these guys to have an entire squad of 2nd round gleague level players to prove their greatness.
i prefer a team that wins with players developed.. like you seen them struggle but they overcame it as they grew together.. that's the old days tho.. now all you gotta do is be good enough for organizations to hear you bitch about leaving and for them to get a good return.. boom "big 3"

i prefer a team that wins with players developed.. like you seen them struggle but they overcame it as they grew together.. that's the old days tho.. now all you gotta do is be good enough for organizations to hear you bitch about leaving and for them to get a good return.. boom "big 3"

I rather star players leave than stick out with a shitty organization. The days of watching players like Tracy and AI stick out and not win shit are gone. Just think if they teamed up back in the day. Or Tracy stayed with Vince.

Y’all stating the obvious. Clearly you get James harden if he’s available. But had he not declared he did “all he could for Houston” and Kyrie been playing this trade probably doesn’t happen. Houston had no choice after last nite & nobody knows when Kyrie coming back.

I rather star players leave than stick out with a shitty organization. The days of watching players like Tracy and AI stick out and not win shit are gone. Just think if they teamed up back in the day. Or Tracy stayed with Vince.

Tracy left a team in his prime and left another right before his prime

Shout out the Nets for letting us have Allen we already got the number 1 Defense in the league really about to be unstoppable on the defensive side y’all might as well let us have Dinwiddie and y’all can take Kevin Love
pacers gonna be a menace with that 7/8th seed spot no lie.

Back