Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I get to root for Harden to make the Finals. Interested in seeing him and KD play off each other.

Wall, Oladipo and Wood is an interesting "big 3". Houston should be fun to watch, if nothing else.

LeVert on the Pacers should be nice. I think he balls out.

YO!!

none of those picks to Houston are protected!! I thought them shits had lotto protection or some shit.

That trade might turn out to be great for Houston. Kyrie and Durant have had injury issues in the past. This shit has potential to blow up in Brooklyn's face.

On a side note I gotta text from a homie who never claimed the Nets before now all hype and shit... they from New York but not even Brooklyn and never said they was a fan of the Nets....... SMH. Damn bandwagon fans man

But they just brought in Allen. Drummond, Allen and McGee?
Drummond on an expiring and Allen just as good already

dude will consistently bulldoze to the rim and blow layups. My dude Dotson was doing a decent job playing out of position running the team and couldn’t even count on this big goofy ass nigga to hit layups down the stretch

i'm interested to see how nicolas claxton would look as the starting center... kyrie, bruce brown, harden, kd, claxton... brown & claxton brings the defense & motor needed

Back