Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

How is it a trash ass trade? BK didn't give up shit for a MVP level player. They aren't gonna be in the lottery. They gave up guys who are starters but not extraordinary. Jarrett Allen and Caris Levert not even top 5 players in the East. Gave up non-allstars for an MVP player, I'll do that trade 10 times outta 10.
Cause they basically gave up their next SEVEN 1st round picks for the shit. Add to that a quality center, and the 3rd leader scorer on the team.....yeah. These muhfuckas got fleeced.

That strip club in Sunset Park better get ALL them hoes on deck. They might have to go around the Rona Rule that Cuomo set up for Harden.

Word. But yall window is now and literally every team around yall got stronger.
I’m not worried

they don’t sit on their hands too long

just need to lose a bit more and mo Harkless just needs to keep showing that he’s garbage

just wait on it

I take it back, then. I didn't know Prochoff sold the team.

See how I don't give a fuck about Los Nets, I can walk to the damn Barclays in 30 minutes.

Cause they basically gave up their next SEVEN 1st round picks for the shit. Add to that a quality center, and the 3rd leader scorer on the team.....yeah. These muhfuckas got fleeced.

That strip club in Sunset Park better get ALL them hoes on deck. They might have to go around the Rona Rule that Cuomo set up for Harden.

They gave up 4 first round picks that are gonna be like in the late 20s and 4 pick swaps for a guy that averaged 34 points last year and had a decent playoff run. James Harden has dragged trash like Daniel House and Ben McLemore to the playoffs. He played half a season and playoffs without a center. With James, Kyrie and KD they just need somebody to rebound and somebody to play perimeter defense.

Nobody is gonna care about no Jarrett Allen and Caris Levert by next season, these weren't all-stars. Shit Houston got fleeced, if I have to give up my MVP and I get a 4 late first round picks, 4 pick swaps and fucking Dante Exum and Oladipo, I am mad.

Last edited:
Back