Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

So who is the odd man out in the Cleveland's front court? Are they going to try and trade McGee, Drummond, or Love? I know Drummond's deal expires after this season so they could just let him walk but I would guess they might try and trade him for something...

@Big Lurko aye, take the heart off that post fam. Find another reaction or reply with a thanks or something.
Black men afraid to embrace love for their fellow black men..

giphy.webp

Damn shame

Stone gets an A for the trade. I wanted Simmons but all the picks and swaps plus dipo expiring opens a slot for us in the summer

Now let’s hoop

Need to let this marinate for a little bit longer and really look at everything we got but I'm liking the move so far

Losing the sense of taste and smell was depressing af. It legit made me question life

I can't imagine being a millionaire being able to eat anything I want at anytime basically

I've seen some shit on Goldbelly that made me want to risk it all.

I just dont understand why NBA TV is as bad as it is. It should be the go to for all things basketball but yet its treated like the red head step child..

It was at it's best in the beginning when it was mainly Chris Webber.......Gary Payton.......and Ahmad Rashad.

They've got a lot of world class former players in the studio and/or doing play-by-play............but too many of them will put you to sleep.

Grant Hill and Steve Smith to name a few.

Candace Parker to a certain extent as well..........even though she's good to look at.

Back