Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Haven’t watched much of any rookies besides like 2-3 games but Lamelo is doing exactly what I expected him to do but kinda exceeding the expectations because of his percentages are better than I thought they would be

I’m happy for him

Good thing The ball family name doesn’t rest on just Lonzo because he not gonna be a star

SGA is forreal. I'm sure the Clips are looking at it like was it worth it? Although PG has silenced his critics they need a lead guard. Idk how you make that trade without SGA but that one has to hurt.

For being so young OKC is actually a good defensive team (for now) while SGA carries the scoring load they might be able to compete for a playoff push.
And in their case it doesn't hurt because they have so many assets they aren't missing out on anything. I'm sure they're one of the youngest teams in the league minus Hill and Horford so go ahead and get that experience.

But overall they're playing hard and everyone on the roster is contributing.

Dort looks good in his 2nd season too, shooting splits are great. Presti did the damn thing.

Was he suspended by the team? Is he actually injured? Is he about to be traded for Harden? You decide: Vincent Goodwill: The 76er’s decided that night [after Seth Curry being pulled from the 2nd half of game vs Knicks due to a covid-19 test that came back positive] we are going to stay in New York while everything gets sorted out. What I have gathered was that Ben Simmons left New York that evening. he left New York and went to Philadelphia. Gotta…you know…apparently probably hired a driver from a service…..the team clearly found out

Vincent Goodwill: Here’s the one thing that we do know, Chris, because of the restaurant protocols and everything else that certain restaurants in places that you can’t go to. There are no restaurants in New York City that are approved [by the NBA], so if a team is staying in New York City they need to stay there. Apparently Ben Simmons said, ‘nah, I’m out’…I’m headed out, got a driver, went back to Philly. I believe the team found out. And I believe team security, as you know, team security knows these things, they’re like the CIA, you know what mean? They know what the writers are doing. This is like some serious stuff. So, they find out, Ben Simmons has to come back…and ‘magically’ he ends up on the injury report the next day, not playing’. Who knows how you want to connect the dots.

– via Hoops Distillery

Imagine being the nigga telling a athlete to shut and dribble in 2021

anyways

NBA just need to get thru 1st half so they can get some bubbles back going

Haven’t watched much of any rookies besides like 2-3 games but Lamelo is doing exactly what I expected him to do but kinda exceeding the expectations because of his percentages are better than I thought they would be

I’m happy for him

Good thing The ball family name doesn’t rest on just Lonzo because he not gonna be a star

Saddiq Bey has actually been better than expected so far

Dont know how sustainable his shooting is but he's putting up 11/5 and shooting 44% from 3 on about 6 attempts per game

Back