Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bobby Portis has been a very underrated and solid pick up for Milwaukee. He is a pretty good shooter and finisher that isn't totally trash on defense. Coach Bud can use him in various different lineups also.

Giannis has still got to get better at hitting free throws and adding a (doesn't need the 3) mid range jumper in my opinion. Especially a pull up mid range jumper, that would open his offensive game up something serious. It's amazing how much he scores and he doesn't really have an offensive game. Dude is just athleticism, hustle, wingspan, and a good handle for a big guy.

Last edited:
Cam Reddish so far has been a disappointment. He shot pretty well to end last season and I seriously thought he would start off better this season but he has shot pretty bad so far. He is still young and the season is still young but Hunter is looking better so far and Huerter is shooting okay also. Reddish has time but to be shooting this bad and not shooting the greatest for his total rookie and NCAA season says some things.

Atlanta is going to have some serious thinking to do very soon. I liked the Gallinari pickup but didn't understand why they got him and Bogdanovic in the same offseason. Huerter, Hunter, Collins, or Reddish is most definitely going to be leaving sooner than later because they can't pay everybody. Would they try and move Capela (under contract until 2023) if Okongwu shows he can play the 5 decently alongside Collins? Is Okongwu going to take Collins spot if he can play beside Capela? Young and Huerter will both be coming up on extensions at the same time, is Huerter going to get an offer sheet? Reddish and Hunter are in the exact same boat a season after Young and Huerter extension talks and barring trades Bogdanovic will still be under contract.

Back