Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lol I turned the blazers game off because I thought the raptors had it in the bag

I check the score and they lost by 1

Tied with pistons for the worst record in the league

lemme find out they trying to pair FVV with Cade Cunningham

It damn well should’ve been.

Green lucky Philly ain’t open for business at them games. They would’ve booed the absolute fuck out of him.

And The Sixers need to sue the NBA for making them play these last two games in the first fucking place. Shit is bullshit when you basically got a G League left but Miami and Boston are getting pass after pass.

League sources told Heavy.com Horton-Tucker can expect “multiple teams” to have an interest in pursuing him this summer. That would put pressure on the Lakers to match some offers that could, potentially, be very hefty. The Knicks, Cavaliers and Mavericks were listed as teams with potential interest. – via Sean Deveney @ Heavy.com

And The Sixers need to sue the NBA for making them play these last two games in the first fucking place. Shit is bullshit when you basically got a G League left but Miami and Boston are getting pass after pass.

I feel ya. I'm gonna take the positive route on this one and say that the bench is getting valuable experience that some of them would hardly ever get. Down the road, this could pay off when it comes to the playoff rotation. It might cost us a few games but we'll be alright.

How do players such as yourself, go undrafted and find success in the NBA? Why don’t scouts see potential in these young players come draft night? Duncan Robinson: It’s easy now for people to say “How was he not drafted?!” but tbh I didn’t have much of a reason to be drafted back in 2018. I was 24 years old, didn’t even start most of my senior year and averaged like 8 points a game lol. I felt like I was capable of more and also felt like I had a translatable skill but understood why GM’s/front offices wouldn’t take me. There are other undrafted guys (FVV, Christian Wood, Knunn) who are more head scratchers to me…

Duncan Robinson: I’m a big Joe Ingles fan. I told this story on JJ’s pod last year, but I actually used him as my NBA-comparison when going thru pre-draft. I love the way he competes and does what he needs to do to help the Jazz win games

KD gotta be pissed man. He left a dynasty and him and Kyrie together decided to join Brooklyn and Kyrie doing this fuck shit.

I remember I caught flack saying kyrie shouldn't be VP of the players association because he's never ahown leadership skills.

I was right about that. Brooklyn gotta good shot at winning a ring

Back