Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Untradable at this point. Who's giving up value for a nigga that will just stop showing up on a whim?

both players have red flags that cause for concern. If Kyrie doesn’t want to be there anymore or the Nets just simply are already fed up with him then it makes sense for the Nets to get Harden. Not sure if it makes a ton of sense for Houston to bring in another diva but Kyrie is still a star player in his prime at the end of the day.

I would take a package from the Nets centered around Kyrie/Allen + spare parts over a deal from the Sixers for Simmons/Maxey as center pieces. Houston would get multiple firsts from either team just a matter of whose offer the Rockets would prefer.

both players have red flags that cause for concern. If Kyrie doesn’t want to be there anymore or the Nets just simply are already fed up with him then it makes sense for the Nets to get Harden. Not sure if it makes a ton of sense for Houston to bring in another diva but Kyrie is still a star player in his prime at the end of the day.

I would take a package from the Nets centered around Kyrie/Allen + spare parts over a deal from the Sixers for Simmons/Maxey as center pieces. Houston would get multiple firsts from either team just a matter of whose offer the Rockets would prefer.

Glad you're not a general manager.

Lol if Ky used the Capitol stuff to get a week off to celebrate his people bday. G shit, props.

shit remind of me when I would use my sick leave in the middle of the week, take the two carryover days and be at my weekend, boom, just like that 5 day weekend lol

it’s time to come back and play after this though or walk away to make his point

Kyrie injury prone and pushing 30 and Jarett Allen is my guy but center the most replaceable position in the NBA

Not even close Simmons/Maxey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Glad you're not a general manager.

why?
Kyrie injury prone and pushing 30 and Jarett Allen is my guy but center the most replaceable position in the NBA

Not even close Simmons/Maxey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe I’m just not as high on Simmons as most. He is what he is at this point. Don’t really see him being a go to option. You can’t have one of your lead playmakers be a complete non factor as a shooter. That being said he’s a hell of a player and I wouldn’t be mad at y’all for going that route. Just have a feeling Kyries marketability and skill set make more sense for the team and organization.

looking around at some of the top PGs in the league and most of them are older then Kyrie by a few years and still playing at a high level. I don’t see Kyrie being 28(turning 29 in March) being a bad thing. 29 ain’t what it used to be in the 90s/2000s. He still has at least 4 to 5 years left of playing at a high level. My main concern with trading for him wouldn’t if he could physically hold up it would be the mental side of the coin that would maybe cause me to second guess it.

why?

Maybe I’m just not as high on Simmons as most. He is what he is at this point. Don’t really see him being a go to option. You can’t have one of your lead playmakers be a complete non factor as a shooter. That being said he’s a hell of a player and I wouldn’t be mad at y’all for going that route. Just have a feeling Kyries marketability and skill set make more sense for the team and organization.

looking around at some of the top PGs in the league and most of them are older then Kyrie by a few years and still playing at a high level. I don’t see Kyrie being 28(turning 29 in March) being a bad thing. 29 ain’t what it used to be in the 90s/2000s. He still has at least 4 to 5 years left of playing at a high level. My main concern with trading for him wouldn’t if he could physically hold up it would be the mental side of the coin that would maybe cause me to second guess it.

Nigga go back into recluse.

Back