Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Luckily it was only one season

I expect there to be much easier shots now for guys with wall at the helm. If harden can get the ball out his hands a bit

That' the reason I dont mind swapping them out.....Wall might not be able to shoot 3s but hes not a chucker either, plus he has way better vision and passing ability.....dude can actually run some pick and roll and set up teammates

That' the reason I dont mind swapping them out.....Wall might not be able to shoot 3s but hes not a chucker either, plus he has way better vision and passing ability.....dude can actually run some pick and roll and set up teammates

yeah when I first heard this trade as a rumor I really liked it from Houston’s side

Wall don’t do crazy shit at the end of games like Russ and he’s an actual PG

plus wherever he lacks at from his injury (if at all) Harden can pick up the slack

Christian wood should eat, Cousins should eat if things work out, etc

I also don’t think I’ll see Kendrick nunn out play wall this year

Lakers let this man get whatever shot he wanted and he ain’t do a bitch ass thang

Let that nigga go to D.C. and avg a triple double again. Hopefully Beal can get outta there b4 it gets too bad.

Its gonna get rough in here when the honeymoon phase over. Both them niggas trash. And one hasn't even played competitively in 2 years.

Lakers let this man get whatever shot he wanted and he ain’t do a bitch ass thang

Let that nigga go to D.C. and avg a triple double again. Hopefully Beal can get outta there b4 it gets too bad.

Too late its already gotten too bad!

Back