Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Over/under on how many games Beal makes this face watching Westbrook do some dumb ass shit
usp-nba_-milwaukee-bucks-at-washington-wizards-e1582632745602.jpg

Who would y’all put money on?

Steph at +1300, and Joel and Jokic at +2600 are the ones im gonna take.

None of them are the front runners for the MVP, and neither of them are expected to win, but all 3 have a path imo.

For steph, no one expects much from him or his team, so if he can average close to 30 looking like the old curry and somehow have his team in the top 6, he can win.

Joel can have bounce back season and average 28 and 13, sixers end with a top 3 seed, and can win.

Skinny Jokic can be here for a full season and he can win.

None of them are my vote for mvp, but at +1300 and +2600, those are good bets.

Last edited:

Playing as the 1st option had my man SICK

Feel like hes having fun again without the season even starting though?

I have no doubt that Nick Nurse watched the tapes from the bubble and playoffs and gonna make sure to put siakim in better spots to improve off them though.

Thats more credit to coach nurse than to siakim from me

Steph at +1300, and Joel and Jokic at +2600 are the ones im gonna take.

None of them are the front runners for the MVP, and neither of them are expected to win, but all 3 have a path imo.

For steph, no one expects much from his or his team, so if he can average close to 30 looking like the old curry and somehow have his team in the top 6, he can win.

Joel can have bounce back season and average 28 and 13, sixers end with a top 3 seed, and can win.

Skinny Jokic can be here for a full season and he can win.

None of them are my vote for mvp, bit at +1300 and +2600, those are good bets.

I was lookin at Embiid too. Lotta value at those odds.

Harden shouldn’t be on anybody board he’s never winning another one lol

Back