Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

And both can’t hit them.

They both shoot the same from the field overall.

Brick layer traded for brick layer that can’t stay healthy.
I’m not doing this with you

nigga has double the attempts in only 2 more seasons and Westbrook had been chastised for bad shot selection at the end of games

I remember some threes in Houston that hit the backboard lmao

but you wanna ride the nigga like you been when comparing him to wall and talking to you is like talking to a wall so..

Designed a whole offense around Westboook and had him playing the most efficient basketball of his life but he wants to "play his game"

Glad I dont have root for dude anymore, clearly he doesnt care about winning
Luckily it was only one season

I expect there to be much easier shots now for guys with wall at the helm. If harden can get the ball out his hands a bit

I’m not doing this with you

nigga has double the attempts in only 2 more seasons and Westbrook had been chastised for bad shot selection at the end of games

I remember some threes in Houston that hit the backboard lmao

but you wanna ride the nigga like you been when comparing him to wall and talking to you is like talking to a wall so..

he has played over 300 more games too. So all that matter. And both average 3 and 3.7 3pa per game

They both can’t shoot the 3 at the same shit.

one ain’t better than the other when it comes to that

LLS at talking about Wall health like Westbrook ain't out here walking around damn like Kenny Smith. Westbrook ain't been the board of fucking health either.

Ain't never been a Westbrook fan so that makes this bullshit even worse for me

That nigga get nic nac injuries. I don't remember him having any major injuries. You can't compare durability between the 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
LLS at talking about Wall health like Westbrook ain't out here walking around damn like Kenny Smith. Westbrook ain't been the board of fucking health either.

Ain't never been a Westbrook fan so that makes this bullshit even worse for me

57 (COVID)

He’s pretty durable over his career

he has played over 300 more games too. So all that matter. And both average 3 and 3.7 3pa per game

They both can’t shoot the 3 at the same shit.

one ain’t better than the other when it comes to that
Why you bring all this bullshit up when all I did was post the stat that Russ is the worst in NBA history with this many attempts? Stfu lol

Back