Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Beal is a better off ball player than Harden. Not sure how Wall and Harden will work though both are iso players and we don’t know if Wall will be the same guy he was 2 years ago. I guess we’ll see. If nothing else getting a first round pick for Westbrook is a win.

FUCK the wizards!!!!

Bradley Beal's team but you trade for a muthfucka who feel like they shouldn't be the #2 option on same team as Jordan.

I ain't watching this bullshit. FUCK team owner Ted Leonsis and GM Tommy Sheppard.

In my Wille D voice NO MO TALK

Facts. It would suck to loose Beal but I’d be surprised if these dudes can coexist. He may want his ass there but I’ve herd this story before.

I never believed that Beal wanted Westbrook shit. It don't make sense at all. If Beal thought Wall hogged the ball and fucked up the flow with not wanting it to Beal's team. The fuck he think Westbrook about to do.

Westbrook ain't take a back seat to KD or Harden. Yet Beal finally made it his team basically the last 2 seasons and now he wants to play with Westbrook and still think its about to be his team and he going to get the ball more than when he was playing with Wall.

LLS fuck no. I ain't going for that Beal wanted Westbrook shit. It just don't add up

Hearing the Raptors may pivot to a james harden trade if Giannis signs that extension. They don't want to send him anywhere in the west. They don't want to send him to bkn where he wants to go. They won't deal with morey no matter what he offers.

It's up.

More chips coming bro
tenor.gif

Back