Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Chitown y’all better trade

lavine
Markkannen
Pat Williams
Gafford

for harden and stop being married to these bums that don’t develop
We got these dudes way longer than Harden is under contract. Harden walks in what 2 years and we're right back to where we are now

We got these dudes way longer than Harden is under contract. Harden walks in what 2 years and we're right back to where we are now
Lol so? Win some fucking games for once and then you can sign someone in the offseason To make a east contender

harden had a player option for the 3rd year btw

Lol you scared

Lol so? Win some fucking games for once and then you can sign someone in the offseason To make a east contender

harden had a player option for the 3rd year btw

Lol you scared
Stop acting like you care about the Bulls, you just want John Wall to have better players around him

Stop acting like you care about the Bulls, you just want John Wall to have better players around him
I’m trying to help the bulls from being the Midwest magic but you got it man

last 5 years only 1 playoff appearance and that was a 1st round out

go ahead and keep wasting Zach Lavine’s time with your team lol

He didn't impact winning in Minnesota and didn't really impact winning in Cleveland either. Let's keep it a buck. He was a good 3rd wheel. He was replaceable.
The team was meh at best in Minnesota he was wildly overrated during that period. He was great as a 3rd option behind LeBron and Kyrie.

So helping the Pistons make the playoffs wasn’t positive contributions?
Lol fam stop it

Drummond was the 3rd leading scorer on a team that had 6 total players averaging double figures en route to winning 44 games

you’ve watched Pistons games I’m sure between 2012 and last season to know Drummond’s play almost has no effect on whether they win the game

you ever seen Drummond win a team a game from his play down the stretch? No

stop dragging me into these discussions

Drummond a 20/20 threat nightly but not even a top 50 player...wanna know why!??

According to sources, the Knicks coaching staff has a new vision for Barrett, turning him more into a small forward than shooting guard so as to give him less early-possession ballhandling responsibilities. Former coach David Fizdale, stunningly, gave Barrett the opening-night start at point guard last season and it backfired

New guards coach Johnnie Bryant, who turned Donovan Mitchell into a superstar, has made an impact on Barrett, according to people with knowledge of the situation. “I just thought his rim reads were terrific,’’ Thibodeau said. “His all-round play. His ball pressure [on defense] got a lot better as time went on. Offensively he scored a number of different ways — transition, cutting without the ball, off the dribble, catch and shoot.’’

– via Marc Berman @ New York Post

A full-page ad in the Sunday New York Times asks NBA Commissioner Adam Silvers and team owners: “If Black Lives Matter, What are You Doing About Detroit Pistons Owner Tom Gores?” The ad, which appears on page 33 of the national edition, is sponsored by a non-profilt prison organization, Worth Rises, that is protesting Gores’s Beverly Hills private equity firm, Platinum Equity, which owns one of the nation’s largest prison telecom corporations, Securus. It accuses the firm of predatory pricing for prisoner phone calls that particularly harm families of color.

– via Deadline Detroit

I been thinking about harden for 48 hrs straight lol

tenor.gif

Lol fam stop it

Drummond was the 3rd leading scorer on a team that had 6 total players averaging double figures en route to winning 44 games

you’ve watched Pistons games I’m sure between 2012 and last season to know Drummond’s play almost has no effect on whether they win the game

you ever seen Drummond win a team a game from his play down the stretch? No

stop dragging me into these discussions

Drummond a 20/20 threat nightly but not even a top 50 player...wanna know why!??
Ok..

Back