Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If I was Donovan Mitchell I’ll Demand a trade you don’t give the 2nd best player on the team more money then the star player like where they do that at? He got more money then Steph smh I give it 2 more seasons before Mitchell wants out.

Last edited:
If I was Donovan Mitchell I’ll Demand a trade you don’t give the 2nd best player on the team more money then the star player like where they do that at? He got more money the Steph smh I give it 2 more seasons before Mitchell wants out.
I don’t want to speak for Mitchell, but I would think he is happy with this. It shows him the new owner won’t fuck around when it’s time for him to get the Supermax.

I like Donovan Mitchell as a player, but unless he develops into a 40% three point shooter on heavy volume, there is no way he would deserve that Supermax money too.

Trials and Tribulations of a small market team.

I don’t want to speak for Mitchell, but I would think he is happy with this. It shows him the new owner won’t fuck around when it’s time for him to get the Supermax.

I like Donovan Mitchell as a player, but unless he develops into a 40% three point shooter on heavy volume, there is no way he would deserve that Supermax money too.

Trials and Tribulations of a small market team.
Small market teams will always "overpay" to keep talent.

Try to play hardball with Mitchell and he outta there first chance he gets

If I was Donovan Mitchell I’ll Demand a trade you don’t give the 2nd best player on the team more money then the star player like where they do that at? He got more money then Steph smh I give it 2 more seasons before Mitchell wants out.

Was mitchell eligible for that kind of contract? This post is dumb.

Back