Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I think Drummond can be a good number 2 and a great number 3. He’s not a number 1 like he was with the Pistons for all those years. You can win with him if he’s in the right situation. If Love never played with LeBron would we be saying he doesn’t impact winning?

Markennan can come to Cleveland, we have a much better culture and player development in place.

Markennan and Lavigne for K Love, Sexton, and a protected 1st...would hate to lose Sexton but in this trade everybody wins.

#ChampionshipCulture
#BeforeYouJudge
#When’sTheLastTimeYourTeamWonAChip
#Exactly....
#ShutTheFuckUp

I think Drummond can be a good number 2 and a great number 3. He’s not a number 1 like he was with the Pistons for all those years. You can win with him if he’s in the right situation. If Love never played with LeBron would we be saying he doesn’t impact winning?

He didn't impact winning in Minnesota and didn't really impact winning in Cleveland either. Let's keep it a buck. He was a good 3rd wheel. He was replaceable.

Love directly impacted games positively in Minnesota before Lebron

drummond never did

Drummond not a #2 either

Markennan can come to Cleveland, we have a much better culture and player development in place.

Markennan and Lavigne for K Love, Sexton, and a protected 1st...would hate to lose Sexton but in this trade everybody wins.

#ChampionshipCulture
#BeforeYouJudge
#When’sTheLastTimeYourTeamWonAChip
#Exactly....
#ShutTheFuckUp

Lol this dude's posts have turned into a parody

Chitown y’all better trade

lavine
Markkannen
Pat Williams
Gafford

for harden and stop being married to these bums that don’t develop