Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Dame in Miami would be interesting af...tho they would still need a stretch 4 to pair w dame, Jimmy and bam

I don't see what deals the lakers, miami or the clippers or knicks can make to get him. 2 teams gotta make a trade. Those 4 don't have anything to offer.

Golden state got the best package if they can get Minnesota pick this year at 4th or 5th.

Boston can make an interesting offer featuring Jaylen brown.

If Raptors get a pick in top 4 they can make a compelling offer.

Philly can make a real solid offer around ben Simmons.

Theres the OKC's of the world that can throw loads of frp's at portland but that's a downgrade on dames situation. So x them out.

I ultimately don't see them moving dame tho. I think they swing for the fences and McCollum gets moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well trade him and pick up markanenn who shouldn’t command more than 12 mil a year
Lol yall on drugs

why would Laurie take 12 million

ain’t no big free agents. Somebody going take a chance

I can’t speak for previous years but he ain’t got a NBA coach right now 🤷🏾‍♀️

julius Randle got 20 million to prove himself. Turns out he probably should get about 15 🤣🤣🤣

Lol yall on drugs

why would Laurie take 12 million

ain’t no big free agents. Somebody going take a chance

I can’t speak for previous years but he ain’t got a NBA coach right now 🤷🏾‍♀️

julius Randle got 20 million to prove himself. Turns out he probably should get about 15 🤣🤣🤣
Lauri’s value is low maybe I’m lowballing it but I don’t see a team giving him more than 15

He's saying theres no offer portland takes where bam isnt going the other way to portland.

If I'm miami I throw bam, herro, future picks and whatever other contracts at Portland to make that work then try and sign a 3rd guy with the leftover capspace.

So I actually recant what I said earlier I think Miami has a solid chance to get him. Not sure what the situation is with future picks tho. That would be key.

I believe Sr. But damn the front office for paying the throw in 158 million

THJ was the throw in but what else you gonna tell him, his agent and his dad behind closed doors?

Clearly him and his pops need to be coddled. That's how it goes. He's up for free agency and they're probably going to want to bring him back.

Im starting to believe the NBA scheduling is stupid.

Why have the only two playoff games of the day start at 1 and 3:30 in the afternoon? Shits dumb.

Sunday and most people are home 🤷‍♂️

Lmaooo yall will debate everything.

Will a 1 oclock game ever get more views than a primetime game?

Lets not go back and forth, the answer is no.

You got trae on one team, luka on the other, market one of your young stars on must see tv at prime time on a sunday

Back