Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

ABC has had the 3:30 Sunday slot for like 15 years. What sense would it make to have TNT do the 1pm game? Some of y’all are never satisfied
Back in the day when CBS was king. They had the Celtics as the early early game and Lakers as the game right after. Nobody complained. They did numbers. It was Bird and Magic! Even in Cali, I am down for an early Sunday doubleheader. Let's promote these youngins.

Back in the day when CBS was king. They had the Celtics as the early early game and Lakers as the game right after. Nobody complained. They did numbers. It was Bird and Magic! Even in Cali, I am down for an early Sunday doubleheader. Let's promote these youngins.
Nobody complained...it was the fucking 80s lol of course not

y’all didn’t even know what time the game came on unless you saw it in the newspaper

EXACTLY!!

It’s plenty of other black coaches that haven’t even gotten a chance as a head coach and has put in more time coaching than Jason Kidd and most likely would be better for the job.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t get another chance but people make me laugh getting excited about a guy who was mediocre at best coaching and given more opportunities easier than a lot of folks who have paid their dues.

Not too mention the fuck shit he tried to pull in Milwaukee. That isn’t even personal stuff, that’s shady stuff that had to do with an actual NBA organization. SMH. I can understand if any GM who is slightly on the hot seat being very cautious with hiring him after that.
Im not familiar with the mess? What exactly happen?

I don't get it (maybe the drinks). Explain
I mean you see how I’m able to complain to you right now? Back then you would only hear of Ppl complaining like at a bar or on the house phone or with that small circle of friends you have over

outside of that you wouldn’t hear many complaints naturally

whereas now I can see AZTG and others complain in real time despite being nowhere near then

I mean you see how I’m able to complain to you right now? Back then you would only hear of Ppl complaining like at a bar or on the house phone or with that small circle of friends you have over

outside of that you wouldn’t hear many complaints naturally

whereas now I can see AZTG and others complain in real time despite being nowhere near then
On the flipside. We were actually outside doing shit. If a game wasn't on. We was on game.

Im starting to believe the NBA scheduling is stupid.

Why have the only two playoff games of the day start at 1 and 3:30 in the afternoon? Shits dumb.

Most ppl tend to watch sports on a Sunday afternoon.

I get the sense ABC likes the daytime slot for its sports. And regular programming at nite (for the old and white ppl)

If TNT was showing these gms it would prolly be 4pm and 8pm start times. Cuz they have no established nite time programming vs major network cable channels.

So yea.

West coast hawks and Sixers fans gotta watch that game at 10am lmao

that’s 10 mins from now for me

i didn’t even make breakfast yet I’m still in the bed :lol10:

Bruh. I use to live on the west coast in the early 90s...

Getting up at 9am to watch the NFL was woat.

And getting home from school and NBA gms being on at 4pm was WIERD AF.

But after you watch sports you have the whole nite ahead of u. Shit was like living in the twilight zone

Back