Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Before everyone boards the KP slander wagon I actually blame it on Carlisle and the scheme. They had porzingas sitting on the corner 3 and running back cuts the whole time. Didn't really try to get him engaged.

He was efficient. For whatever reason they went away from him on offense. If they rather throw it over the top to boban or let Finney jack all game you might as well get rid of kp.

And Josh Richardson and jalen Brunson disappeared.

Before everyone boards the KP slander wagon I actually blame it on Carlisle and the scheme. They had porzingas sitting on the corner 3 and running back cuts the whole time. Didn't really try to get him engaged.

He was efficient. For whatever reason they went away from him on offense. If they rather throw it over the top to boban or let Finney jack all game you might as well get rid of kp.

Somebody that watched a ton of Mavs games.

KP is a extra soft whiny bitch and ultra weak defender. He ain’t who we thought he was.

That's cuz Carlisle knows he is washed, duh.

That's cuz Carlisle knows he is washed, duh.

He arguably just had his best season statistically or at least efficiency wise.

They went away from him. Boban was shooting the same amount of shots per game. That can't happen.

Dorian finney smith was playing 38 minutes a game same amount of shots.

Jalen brunson played less mins than he usually did in the regular season and shot 3 less attempts per game.

Can't go away from your #2 guy like that. I could understand if kp was bricking a ton of shots but that wasn't the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlisle been living off rep for about 4 years now

While I agree lol @ Josh Richardson disappearing

he never showed up the entire season

Brunson def disappeared but maybe that was a function of what the defenses were doing to Luka...idk, but he is a nice fit for Dallas

Poor bench that can’t generate points on its own outside of one player coupled with shitty rotations and you get what you got...

this is the perfect opportunity to let Dragic play 2 years with Luka before he hangs it up

No matter how good Luka is, he cant be the primary ball handler every play down the court. The Mavs defense doesnt run through Luka, the Mavs defense is Luka.

This makes other players never get a real rhythm, and they come up short in big spots.

For Luka, he disappears down the stretch and his efficiency becomes horrible.

Just like James Harden when he was the offense in houston

Also Rick Carlisle is a petty mfer. He writes players off the game plan once he stops fucking with them, and clearly thats what hes doing to KP.

Free my boy

Back